Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 265,098 Member Member Posts: 265,098 Member
    :yawn: ☕*sip*
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member
    Relaxing after a full day of celebrating Christmas today.
    The grandkids were a blast!
    The weather was sunny and warm so we hung out in the garage and played pinball.
    Kids and pinball, keeps em busy for an hour!

It was just me, my ex, our son and his children,
    it was our original little family with grandkids, I enjoyed it immensely.

I am however absolutely exhausted. 🥱
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 8,002 Member Member Posts: 8,002 Member
    Just thinking about lifting my giant heft outta this chair and getting on with my day.
    Nah. Not ready for that yet.
    Honeybee_12 sounds wonderful!! And TBH you *cannot* be old enough for grandkids. :)
    Yoshi your kitties look like they're enjoying the perfect sleep, all cuddled up cozy. :) Oops, looks like 1 kitty rules the roost.
    edited December 2020
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Member Posts: 2,390 Member Member Posts: 2,390 Member
    Just realizing that another 20 pounds off would make a serious difference to my proportions, in a good way. I'll kick that into high gear again at the beginning of the new year (I took December for maintenance) but it's a nice thing to contemplate.

Also being very glad I'm eating the last of the muffins today for breakfast. I have NO self-control around those.
    Hmmm wondering why I'm right here again. :) And dang the fun and games board, my new addiction it would seem. :)
  • KickassAmazon76KickassAmazon76 Member Posts: 3,869 Member Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Hmmm wondering why I'm right here again. :) And dang the fun and games board, my new addiction it would seem. :)

Because we're cool and fun in here. Lol
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 20,195 Member Member Posts: 20,195 Member
    I'm so excited.. So I am sharing everywhere. I need someone to squeal with me! Haha

I decided to paint a thing on my wall... It took a few hours to draw, and paint... But I AM SO HAPPY WITH IT!

0dd1mtxj4adr.jpg

ali4j0pwt2xx.jpg

My kids aren't nearly excited enough for me. Haha

@KickassAmazon76

Dang, you must really, really like Whataburger.
  • KickassAmazon76KickassAmazon76 Member Posts: 3,869 Member Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I'm so excited.. So I am sharing everywhere. I need someone to squeal with me! Haha

I decided to paint a thing on my wall... It took a few hours to draw, and paint... But I AM SO HAPPY WITH IT!

0dd1mtxj4adr.jpg

ali4j0pwt2xx.jpg

@KickassAmazon76

Whatawhat? Lol
    I do love burgers. So if this logo represents both wonder woman AND burgers...

Holy crap what a win!!!
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 20,195 Member Member Posts: 20,195 Member

0dd1mtxj4adr.jpg

ali4j0pwt2xx.jpg

@KickassAmazon76

Whatawhat? Lol

Holy crap what a win!!!

3fc904da6c66a0620298c6b46c2df636.jpg
  • Sentinel_UKSentinel_UK Member Posts: 213 Member Member Posts: 213 Member
    Settling in for the evening watching NFL on SKY TV.

0dd1mtxj4adr.jpg

ali4j0pwt2xx.jpg

@KickassAmazon76

Whatawhat? Lol

Holy crap what a win!!!

3fc904da6c66a0620298c6b46c2df636.jpg

Uhoh, is that considered copyright infringement or plagiarism or something?
    I'm on your side Kickassamazon, I'll be a witness for you! And my rates are, well.....kind of fair. Not accepting chocolate though.
    edited December 2020
  • LaneaJLaneaJ Member Posts: 2,105 Member Member Posts: 2,105 Member
    Just finished some yummy grilled salmon, seven whole grains mix, and sauteed broccoli. 🤤 😁
    Craving a burger now. Thanks @Motorsheen.

Haha
  • tams_89tams_89 Member Posts: 2,479 Member Member Posts: 2,479 Member
    Eating chocolate 😋
    Eating oatmeal. Yum. She says facetiously.
  • LaneaJLaneaJ Member Posts: 2,105 Member Member Posts: 2,105 Member
    Just joined the land of the living again from a glorious siesta. 🤔...we need to get that practice passed into law for the states. 😁