Noob

Options
Hi all...looking for support and encouragement on my journey to better health...and trying to figure out this app!

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • joanneg07
    joanneg07 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi 👋

I am new too. Feeling like a fish out of water at the moment.

Good luck with your goals.
  • BronTonRollyBeau
    BronTonRollyBeau Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi @smacee72 @joanneg07 fairly new as well.Could never get my head around the app before but just ask questions ,someone will have the answer to help you out.Best of Luck in your journey🙋‍♀️
  • elenitsa10
    elenitsa10 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am new too and struggling with the app and singing up for challenges
  • elizabethlyne123
    elizabethlyne123 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    elenitsa10 wrote: »
    I am new too and struggling with the app and singing up for challenges

same here. I am finding it all quite overwhelming....suppose it will get easier. Love the food diary feature...
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,473 Member
    Options
    There’s tons of seasoned members here who would be thrilled to pay it forward by answering questions and get your going towards your goals.

It’s overwhelming at first, but the learning curve is quick and manageable. Please please please don’t be shy about asking questions. There is no dumb question here, I promise! And if you want to know, I guarantee you others do, too.

What are you having trouble with? Let’s get you started!
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!!
    Here's a thread with a LOT of useful information for people new to the site

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1399829/step-by-step-guide-to-losing-weight-with-myfitnesspal

As far as challenges, are you talking about the ones on the app? Or user group challenges? There are a lot of those as well.