Anyone doing Beachbody programs?

Options
I’ve been doing Beachbody programs for a few years. Their community isn’t as user friendly or as active as MFP community.

If you’ve been doing a beachbody program or have questions about a beachbody program post them in the MFP Beachbody group. https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/2277-beachbody-fit-club

Replies

• ckivinurk
    ckivinurk Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting. I have been doing BOD since March and really loving it!
  • RashadLavelle
    RashadLavelle Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Yup. Loving all their programs I just did 5 weeks of Body Beast (resistance training), now I started on #mbf (muscle burns fat) program. Just ordered some bod ropes on amazon. I wanted to ramp up my cardio and this program is really fun and intense.
  • PerkyPersimmon
    PerkyPersimmon Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Currently doing 21 day fix real time. I love their programs but dislike some other aspects of BB. I started using their programs back when Insanity came out and you ordered dvds in the mail!
  • TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I just got BOD. Excited to start with 21 day fix
  • jvs120
    jvs120 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Been using the workouts for years, I love the structure of it, just following a calendar and the TV.

Right now doing a mix of 80 Day Obsession and LIIFT4, adding 10 Rounds on days I have time and appetite for more cardio.

• richardgavel
    richardgavel Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of options. What are good recommendations for something cardio related that doesn't need dumbbells/bands?
  • jvs120
    jvs120 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of options. What are good recommendations for something cardio related that doesn't need dumbbells/bands?
    Insanity or Max30 are the best non equipment cardio. You can also try Core de Force if you like that style of workout.I believe you can filter the workouts in BOD to only see the cardio/no equipment options

• age_is_just_a_number
    Options
    Barre Blend has a lot of cardio and can be done without equipment. PIYO also does not use equipment.