Skinny Cow Truffle Bars!

Options
Ok...I hate most diet foods, because so often they are chemistry junk sets.

BUT THESE ROCK.

Full review here:
http://damnthefreshman15.blogspot.com/2009/03/review-skinny-cow-vanilla-truffle-bar.html

Seriously...they are amazing.

Replies

• Phoenixflame
    Phoenixflame Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Ok...I hate most diet foods, because so often they are chemistry junk sets.

BUT THESE ROCK.

Full review here:
    http://damnthefreshman15.blogspot.com/2009/03/review-skinny-cow-vanilla-truffle-bar.html

Seriously...they are amazing.
  • kimbey76
    kimbey76 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    wow that is quite the review! I love skinny cow anyway, now I have to try these :love:
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Quoting from your blog... "I really, really hate prepackaged "diet food" that's loaded with artificial junk that will give your future kiddos three ears and webbed feet."

Personally, I hope future kiddos have webbed feet, for when all the ice caps melt, and the world is flooded:laugh:

Seriously though, I love the way you write, and whenever you post these links, I'm always there reading.
  • Phoenixflame
    Options
    Quoting from your blog... "I really, really hate prepackaged "diet food" that's loaded with artificial junk that will give your future kiddos three ears and webbed feet."

Personally, I hope future kiddos have webbed feet, for when all the ice caps melt, and the world is flooded:laugh:

Seriously though, I love the way you write, and whenever you post these links, I'm always there reading.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thank you!

Teehee, I have to hide them behind the frozen collard greens, or else I'd go through them too quickly. The buggers are so expensive!
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    they are the best, I just tried them this week and I can't get enough. YUMMMMM!!!!!
  • nevertellen34
    Options
    My beef with Skinny cow products.

Ever notice when you are in say the freezer isle ... theres icecream sandwiches for kids in smaller sizes and the information reads the same as skinny cow. Is skinny cow really that great? or is it just portioned sized to be 100 calories like the new icecream cups by another brand cant remember the name..... but this is what gets me furious... is the price for them to portion control these items! In canada the kids sized icecream bars are$ 4,50 ( for a pack the skinny cow is 6.00 plus )...
    Dont get me wrong but I am glad for these products but feel there price is less attractive.
  • Luv2Travel1
    Luv2Travel1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the review - I've always been a fan of Skinny Cow but haven't tried these yet. Now I have reason to. :flowerforyou:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    sounds yummy I love skinny cow too!!!
  • kimbey76
    kimbey76 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    actually the products are quite big, at least the skinny cow ice cream sandwiches are, bigger than a regular ice cream sandwich even and so good!
  • Phoenixflame
    Options
    Yeah, they are quite a bit bigger than kid sandwiches. And as far as ice cream treats go, they aren't too bad in terms of fat and sugar. No, I'm not on the "fat is EVIL!" bandwagon, but I prefer my fats to come from good sources like nuts and fish.

The cost is batsh!t sometimes...but supply and demand. Obviously people are willing to buy it, for the taste and the calories.

I've never had their ice cream sandwiches myself though. Are they good?