Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• loonylovegood0715
    loonylovegood0715 Posts: 100 Member
    Me!
  • NumberGood
    NumberGood Posts: 18 Member
    Count me in as someone who will encourage! Oh, and add me as a friend too :)
  • Atta_Rahman
    Atta_Rahman Posts: 6 Member
    Hi guys !
    Any pharmacy/med/law students in here ? Myself being pharmacy student looking forward to connect and optimize. Feel free to reach out !
  • MikeRunsDaily
    MikeRunsDaily Posts: 20 Member
    Hey everyone, I’m on here looking for some more friends. Looking for some serious goal chasers who could use another motivated friend. I run daily, and strength train 4+ times a week. I’m a pretty active person on mfp and enjoying watching people succeed and accomplish goals. I have a lot of goals I’m going to get this year. πŸƒπŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘ŸπŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Feel free to add me if you are really looking to hit your goals this year πŸ‘πŸ»
  • mwgibler
    mwgibler Posts: 154 Member
    I’m looking for some friends that are active on MFP and will participate in conversations through messages. Hit me up!
  • I'd like more friends!
  • drifter80
    drifter80 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I'm a 40 year old guy who is starting on the app today. Feel free to add me!
  • alichulita
    alichulita Posts: 6 Member
    First day, a full failure. I have managed to record the amount of food ingested. 600 calories over the goal. No sport, no exercise, not enough water. Feeling poorly.
  • giancarlov1191
    giancarlov1191 Posts: 493 Member
    First day, a full failure. I have managed to record the amount of food ingested. 600 calories over the goal. No sport, no exercise, not enough water. Feeling poorly.

I think that's a win! Keep up with your logging, then you can look back and see what you can change up to feel better.

ps: The diary was a water tracket that can honestly help make it fun to drink water.
  • LGS_RFS
    LGS_RFS Posts: 78 Member

It’s a start and it’s the first day. Take it day by day and keep your head up.
  • quarterhorses
    quarterhorses Posts: 240 Member
    I’d like to add a few active friends! Feel free to add me! Just to keep it real - I will like your posts, comment sometimes but prefer not to private message. 😊
  • FabulousApril82
    FabulousApril82 Posts: 13 Member
    Pushing for a fitness goal can be a bit tough, but seeing the consistency of others motivates me to continue on my journey. I welcome new friends 😁.
  • tmur09
    tmur09 Posts: 5 Member
    Could definitely use some friends to help me stay accountable and I will do the same.
  • ggyou
    ggyou Posts: 4 Member
    Hi All,

Looking for friends to help keep me motivated and keep engaged on MFP. Please feel free to add me πŸ™πŸ»
  • J_Dog778
    J_Dog778 Posts: 7 Member
    Feel free to add me if you want.
  • DeBunkTheChunk
    DeBunkTheChunk Posts: 3 Member
    edited February 2021
    Hi all back on the journey as been away for far too long, looking for motivation and help. #debunkthechunk3
  • kaskalany
    kaskalany Posts: 33 Member
    Helloo people , looking for success buddies
    I am doing the epic program on youtube
  • VeryDadly
    VeryDadly Posts: 7 Member
    You're saying all I have to do is comment here and I (might) get more friends?

Worth a try! I currently have 0.
  • alb001
    alb001 Posts: 46 Member
    add me