Hi All :)

Options
HI Evereyone!

Today is my first day on here. I just happened to stumble across this site and it seems awesome. I am looking to lose 15-20lbs and it seems a lot harder on my own. Looking for new friends to talk to and support eachother. I look forward to meeting some new people who are trying to lose weight aswell:smile::smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: .
Thanks,
-S

Replies

• jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hi , Welcome to MFP!! I started in May and still going strong, You can do this, it becomes your new habit quickly. Love the pic, I have a female Boxer named "Daisy". Jenn
  • Gypsynana
    Options
    Hello and welcome..I'm two days ahead of you. :flowerforyou:

I was searching on my phone for an app to keep track of calories, when I found MFP. I really think it's going to be a positive experience. Cute boxer!
  • 2011EP
    2011EP Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    HI! welcome! You'll love MFP and all the wonderful support you will get. I've lost about 20 pounds so far and have another 20-25 to go so I'm excited, as you should be because you're making a great change for yourself!
  • lwebsmfp
    lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm starting over for a 2nd time and hoping that I stick with it this time. No other place on the web has the kind of supportive community that MFP has. It works and you'll be happy that you did it the right way!
  • chrissaucier
    chrissaucier Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site
  • KarenLipana
    Options
    Welcome to mfp. You'll love it here. :)