Starting Again

Options
Back to it for the New Year. Is this where I complain dieting is hard ? Epsecially when others around me seem to not have a problem? I am sure my body is perfectly set for long cold Eastern European winters. Not so much for the land of plenty. Determined this time to realize eating right for me is personal and amounts to taking care of myself. Going with counting net carbs this time. Here I go!

Replies

• sandhillsmom
    sandhillsmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Welcome to a New Year! I am working on the same goals. I do consider net carbs as well.
  • sbrodkey
    sbrodkey Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks. Yes I agree. I signed up for Premium so I could do the same. I think one of the issues I have had in the past is the carb roller coaster. I think if I can keep my net carbs down in conjunction with calories maybe I can avoid that.
  • LeyahKCO
    LeyahKCO Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome to a New Year! I am working on the same goals. I do consider net carbs as well.

• LeyahKCO
    LeyahKCO Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m right there with you. I am also starting yet again. I need to focus on caring for myself with what I do for myself; not just through baked goods. I also need to figure out a workout plan I can stick to.... for more than 1 week.