Fitness Blender

Options
I just started doing some of these videos and I think I will enjoy and use them a lot. I was wondering about the calorie burn calculations. It’s awesome how they give you a running total. But it is given as a range and in wondering how to know the right number for me and my workout. I figure I’ll just go with the lowest number, but I’m not sure how accurate that is?

Replies

• neon_anemone
    neon_anemone Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been wondering the same thing. The ones I've been using have had the range, but the trainer has introduced both a 'basic' and a more 'intense' version of each exercise. AFAIK, if you stick with the basic exercise, you'll be toward the low end, where if you intensify by increasing range of motion or speed or duration, you'll be toward the top end.
  • kiwiroz
    kiwiroz Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Do you have a fitbit watch (or similar?)
  • vanmep
    vanmep Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    kiwiroz wrote: »
    Do you have a fitbit watch (or similar?)
    No I don’t. I’m content just to use the lowest number, but I did wonder what other people are doing.
  • 2furryfriendz
    2furryfriendz Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Love Kelly and Daniel. I have a Apple Watch so I use the calories on my watch. Using their lowest number works but this will increase depending on your intensity so I would adjust accordingly.
  • Cateyj
    Cateyj Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have a Garmin and I find that it gives me a calorie burn somewhere in the middle of their lowest/highest estimate. I am 47, no longer overweight and I run/workout every day. I think my Garmin is probably quite accurate.