WHO ELSE HATES.... YOGURT!!

Options

Replies

• Cr357
    Cr357 Posts: 238
    Options
    I hated it at first but eventually it just started to taste good.
  • bikerb422
    bikerb422 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I love the Dannon Oikos plain greek fat free stuff. here is what I do with mine. I add a little stevia and then about 3/4 tsp of sugar free lemon pudding mix. Top that off with Kashi go lean crunch. I also add a little water to it to thin it down as the pudding mix makes it even thicker.
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    I love it. But not the ones with fruit, too slimey. My newest fave? Oikos greek in key lime. I stirred in unsalted almonds and OMG delishious!
  • UltraRunnerGale
    UltraRunnerGale Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I like yogurt, especially Greek. I buy plain and add fresh fruit or granola and it REALLY rocks!! I feel like you do about cottage cheese. Ughhhhhhhhhh,,,...
  • Taintedkitten
    Options
    I absolutely hate yoghurt, people think I'm weird for some of the foods I hate...like caramel, mixing fruit and dairy together (fruit milkshakes, icecreams etc, though fresh fruit and cream is fine imo) and mayonaise.
  • ursula0601k
    ursula0601k Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    That's funny. I was wondering about this yesterday. I don't like yogurt but I just bought one cup to try and see if I can stomach yogurt. I haven't tried it yet but I may use the idea of one of the posters and put it in the freezer.
  • realitybytez
    Options
    I can't eat the typical stuff...the yoplait, the dannon...anything like that makes me gag. I even tried the dannon greek style and it was horrid!

I love Fage and Chobani...plain! Or with a small drizzle of honey. I will never again try to eat the liquidy, faux flavored, chalky crap again...blech.

i prefer the liquidy, faux flavored, chalky crap.
  • kittycarson
    Options
    I, SO, want to like it...I just can't get into this live bacteria type of dessert!!!yuck...doesn't even sound good.
  • BeckyFitPal
    Options
    Greek yogurt is more on par with sour cream, though still tangy like the yogurt you're used to. I can't stomach most yogurts and I love greek yogurt with fresh fruit, honey, and ground flax.
  • eviltwinkie
    Options
    Sorry, I like it in general. However, many of the brands I just don't like. Especially yoplait. Either too sweet or too processed tasting or too much tang (the greeks under the too much tang grouping.)

I've been making my own yogurt lately and straining it when I want greek consistency. It's turned out great everytime, except the last batch when I forgot about it and it sat in the yogurt maker 4 hrs after it turned off. Edible, but pretty tangy.

Try something else. Cottage cheese is similar in calories with a nice protein punch. I hated it as a kid, but I've found a package of true lemon and a package of stevia makes it taste pretty darn good, even without fruit. Although it's even better with blueberries.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    And I only like it with Nature Valley oats & honey bars crumbled in it.

Nature Valley bars in yogurt are my favorite!!!! Right on!
  • shnazzy
    shnazzy Posts: 213
    Options
    me although i sometimes use greek when making chicken curry
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I have always been a yogurt lover until i found the Dannon Oikos and now i am obsessed. I love the strawberry and almost freaked out when my grocery store was out today :( The nice dairy man went to the back and saved the day.. I suggest trying the Oikos.. its freaking awesome!!! my next plan is to put it in the freezer until it's almost like ice cream.. YUMMY!!!

I like the Stonyfield Farms Oikos. The caramel one is sooo yummy. I hear there's a chocolate one too but I've been unable to find it.
  • jnewm7777
    jnewm7777 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me. The **** is just nasty.
  • pennyks88
    pennyks88 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I rarely eat yogurt. It just doesn't taste as good as it used to. I used to eat Greek yogurt all the time, but I think I ate it so much that now I just don't want it anymore.
  • dpr73
    dpr73 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I have an obsession with greek yogurt. Eat it for snacks/breakfast/dessert nearly every day. A good dessert: Throw a chobani (mango-it's 2% fat) into the freezer for a bit (probably a few hours) and then throw on a little granola. It is better than ice cream!
  • amandapandabear29
    Options
    Lactose intolerant! Hate it!!!! But, coconut milk yogurt with a chopped up banana in it is literally the greatest!
  • Fenrissa
    Fenrissa Posts: 116
    Options
    I love yogurt, especially greek yogurt.
  • FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I HATE GREEK YOGURT! Tastes like thick, tangy, c*m!
  • atiral
    atiral Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I don't like plain Greek yogurt, but chobani almond coco loco flips are AMAZING!