80 pounds lighter, 5 years wiser ;)

2»

Replies

• TayaCurragh
    TayaCurragh Posts: 709 Member
    You look great! I'm 4"10 so it's nice seeing other succes stories from shorter women.

I love that you've mentioned a relapse, I'm in the same position at the moment and lots of success stories seem very linear. Gives me hope :)
  • LisaGetsMoving
    LisaGetsMoving Posts: 664 Member
    Very inspiring! You look so good.
  • losemicaroline
    losemicaroline Posts: 742 Member
    Thanks for the inspiring post! <3
  • LeiLaura
    LeiLaura Posts: 238 Member
    Amazing job, so inspiring!
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Well done, true testament that slow and steady indeed wins the race.
  • AnneUT
    AnneUT Posts: 19 Member
    Congratulations! What an amazing achievement!!! 👏👏👏
  • Amyrose716
    Amyrose716 Posts: 17 Member
    Wow! Your story and photos are very encouraging and inspiring. I have a long way to go, just starting over. I plan to follow in your footsteps!
  • DiscusTank5
    DiscusTank5 Posts: 328 Member
    Major congratulations on the hard work and dedication it took to get you to where you are today. Your story is inspiring for those of us still in the 200s.
  • kona_tom
    kona_tom Posts: 3 Member
    Thank you for sharing your story. I'm just starting out and seeing your success is very motivating. Congratulations!
  • missblondi2u
    missblondi2u Posts: 851 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS to you. You look amazing.....Great job sticking to the plan. Hoping I can get back in the swing of things after New years eve......Have had some health issues with my knees and has put me behind with my Zumba
    class. Any suggestions are sure welcome....What do you do about snacks....? Keep up your maintenance now and stay strong. God bless.

My best advice on food is just planning really. If you usually get hungry around 4pm, plan ahead and have a snack ready. For me, it's usually a green smoothie with baby spinach, baby kale, apple juice, frozen pineapple, banana, greek yogurt, and matcha powder. I get my sweet tooth fix along with protein and tons of other good stuff.
  • missblondi2u
    missblondi2u Posts: 851 Member
    You look great! I'm 4"10 so it's nice seeing other succes stories from shorter women.

I love that you've mentioned a relapse, I'm in the same position at the moment and lots of success stories seem very linear. Gives me hope :)

There's hope for us all girl!!

My relapse happened after I moved to a new city for work. I had a set routine that was working, and then everything got turned upside down. The stress of moving, getting up to speed at a my job, and not having my friends around led to a return of bad eating habits, too much drinking, and not enough exercise. I had thrown away all of my bigger clothes, so when I gained back I had to go out and buy more, which really stung. That's when I decided that what I once did I could certainly do again. So I did. :)
  • slade51
    slade51 Posts: 180 Member
    Congratulations. You are an inspiration.
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,115 Member
    Awesome job...you look GREAT!
  • 963Nitro
    963Nitro Posts: 82 Member
    Wow!

You should feel extremely proud of your accomplishment! Your journey is incredibly inspiring, and congrats on a healthier you!

Good luck with your new lifting regimen!
  • cugogirl2017
    cugogirl2017 Posts: 8,764 Member
    Fantastic work, your results speak for your dedication! It took a lot of grit and you stuck with it for 5 years. It is important that you included that fact, it didn't happen rapidly but you continued on, good for you!
  • Mrs_JS
    Mrs_JS Posts: 2 Member
    What an amazing achievement. Well done, I know from personal experience how much dedication and hard work it takes to shed the extra weight. You look great.
  • supercpa999
    supercpa999 Posts: 403 Member
    Very inspiring, thank you for sharing.

Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!