The MFP LBD Thread

Options

Replies

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    37yor4ei1syc.jpeg

I do not own a LBD.....LBS? And 1 of like 3 shirts I might be able to con myself into thinking is “going out” worthy. And the only pair of heels my daughter hasn’t ruined. 🙈I don’t have bare legs. Ever. For many many years. Way out of my comfort zone. It makes me laugh a little when someone calls me “skinny”. These are not the legs of a skinny person.

😍 *saved* 😏
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    37yor4ei1syc.jpeg

I do not own a LBD.....LBS? And 1 of like 3 shirts I might be able to con myself into thinking is “going out” worthy. And the only pair of heels my daughter hasn’t ruined. 🙈I don’t have bare legs. Ever. For many many years. Way out of my comfort zone. It makes me laugh a little when someone calls me “skinny”. These are not the legs of a skinny person.

My GOD woman 🔥
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    37yor4ei1syc.jpeg

Oh I'm praying now!!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    tf5gh1c3os65.jpeg

Wow. Super gorgeous. Love the arm tattoo
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,144 Member
    Options
    tf5gh1c3os65.jpeg

Solid contribution. I also enjoy the arm tattoo.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,044 Member
    Options
    37yor4ei1syc.jpeg

Holy smokes ! 😍

☺️thank you so much.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    So... As requested...
    I must have tried a couple dozen pics and had a hard time with picking one I really liked. So... Here are two.

6drqlsiokyma.jpg

4zr9o4xsnb8o.jpg

I probably should have put on my make up. Lol.

No makeup necessary!! Yessss! These are great. You look fantastic. Hot!🔥🔥 And....sparkly shoes?😍
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    tumblr_ofb796V6ww1tq4of6o1_250.gif
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    So... As requested...
    I must have tried a couple dozen pics and had a hard time with picking one I really liked. So... Here are two.

6drqlsiokyma.jpg

4zr9o4xsnb8o.jpg

I probably should have put on my make up. Lol.

Love it 👌
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,563 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    @Diatonic12 ❤️😘 thank you!

@MelG7777 haha a foot of difference? I am kinda used to that, as many of my friends are quite petite... but it can be a bit challenging for picture taking in a group! I think the most striking thing is that in a dress like this one.. The hem is so high, it may finish above your waistline... Which makes people think I'm dressed indecently! I swear, it's not that short!

@MaltedTea a vixen vortex! Lol that's awesome! Thank you ❤️

@tams89 thank you as well! 😊😘❤️
  • MelG7777
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    In the 12" of space between @MelG7777 and @KickassAmazon76, the two of you have managed to create a fatal Vixen Vortex 😍

😂love it. TY