finding a fitness journey buddy

Options
Does anyone want to go on a weight loss journey with me? I really don’t have the motivation to do it on my own.

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,070 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm like the world's worst motivator, so I won't volunteer . . .

. . . but have you considered joining one of the motivation groups or challenges? There are examples posted pretty regularly in the "Challenges" and "Motivation and Support" parts of the Community.

Good luck, wishing you much success!
  • LisaGetsMoving
    LisaGetsMoving Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    I will walk that path with you.
  • LisaGetsMoving
    LisaGetsMoving Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    @camilafb4820 How are you doing this week?
  • salonypriya123
    salonypriya123 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have started a lot of time but quit over and over... i want to restart but this i know i wont be able to do it all on my own... we can do it together
  • logancsmama
    logancsmama Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I like to support and be supported by my friends. We kind of keep each other going and share tips and tricks, successes and failures, but NO QUIT!
  • lucymakaryanwfg
    lucymakaryanwfg Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    There is a new chalange that started yesterday called lose 10lb by Valentine's day. That might be helpful to you .
    Weightloss is a mental challenge and it all starts with making a decision and sticking to it .
    I started and stopped many times and everytime I come back stronger.
    I watch The Biggest Loser and other similar shows on you tube to keep me motivated.
    Don't quit!!!
    You will have bad days, I promise but you want to make sure it doesn't turn to bad weeks or bad month.
    Everyone here is very helpful, motivational and kind which helps but at the end of the day you are the only one who can help yourself, nobody can loose the weight for you.
    Please Don't Quit!!!!
    You can do it!!!

• salonypriya123
    Options
    Yeah... i started today and did not binge eat at all...i hope i can maintain the spirit
  • _wild_phoenix_
    _wild_phoenix_ Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I will join you!!!!!😊 I know this journey has good, bad, up, down and sideway days but hitting each goal is worth it!!
  • salonypriya123
    Options
    i started a month back or so ... my diet was a 1000-1200 calorie diet with not more than 120 gms carbs .. ultinately i couldn't carry that on and started binge eating... i started again a day back and started with 1800 calories and about 230 gms carbs , 86 gms protein approximately... but not certain whether doing right way this time...
  • GymBard
    GymBard Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to friend me! I have another 50 pounds to burn through, so we can walk together!