Anybody use the Samsung Health App?

Options
Am curious to know who else uses the app and your thoughts. I like it, but see a bunch of changes over the last 6 months or so.

Replies

• REileen72
    REileen72 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I use it
  • REileen72
    REileen72 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I liked it better when itvshowed you throughout the day calories burned vs calories consumed
  • judowolf
    judowolf Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I use it as well...it couples well with my Samsung watch, keeps good steps and active minutes, but mostly I like the trends for days/weeks past to see improvement or changes in behavior
  • judowolf
    judowolf Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My complaint is that MFP used to couple with Samsung Health and show your exercise, but now it doesn't, which isn't a big deal, just disappointing...
  • 0atmeel
    0atmeel Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    REileen72 wrote: »
    I liked it better when itvshowed you throughout the day calories burned vs calories consumed

I like it too but see the race function is going away for more of a community race, whatever that means.
  • 0atmeel
    Options
    judowolf wrote: »
    My complaint is that MFP used to couple with Samsung Health and show your exercise, but now it doesn't, which isn't a big deal, just disappointing...

For me, it still transfers my steps to MFP but not sure about workouts.
  • msanford62410
    msanford62410 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mine will sync workouts but not steps. So frustrating!
  • JanetLT75
    JanetLT75 Posts: 21 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    You can get an app called health sync (small fee) which you can sync your steps to Google fit. It will sync your steps this way, and some workouts but calories burnt isn't accurate. If that helps.

I do use Samsung health as its more accurate
  • 0atmeel
    Options
    JanetLT75 wrote: »
    You can get an app called health sync (small fee) which you can sync your steps to Google fit. It will sync your steps this way, and some workouts but calories burnt isn't accurate. If that helps.

I do use Samsung health as its more accurate

Thanks Janet! I like the 1 on 1 challenges but they removed those. 😡
  • musicfan68
    musicfan68 Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I use Samsung Health to track steps and occasionally check heart rate. Otherwise, it's not all that useful to me beyone those 2 things.
  • 0atmeel
    Options
    REileen72 wrote: »
    I use it

Do you still use the samsung health app? I quit when it reqired phone contacts and items like that.