What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

1112711281130113211331338

Replies

  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 8,140 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    If he has his own trebuchet

    If he even has a clue what a trebuchet is.

    only because I played Ages of empire ages ago
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 11,321 Member
    edited January 2021
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    When I actually understand what she's talking about in these posts...

    But do you really understand? 😉
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    When I actually understand what she's talking about in these posts...

    But do you really understand? 😉

    I don't get it...
  • hawkeye45_
    hawkeye45_ Posts: 812 Member
    When I don't understand what she's talking about but I like her voice so I don't interrupt
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,560 Member
    edited January 2021
    I’m watching a game show where the strongest, biggest players keep voting in this one smaller guy to go into a physical challenge them... but so far he’s been winning and sending them home.

    When the underdog shows up and shows out is a weakness of mine.


  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    If he has his own biosphere
  • hawkeye45_
    hawkeye45_ Posts: 812 Member
    If he has his own biosphere

    Best I can do is Biodome
  • hawkeye45_
    hawkeye45_ Posts: 812 Member
    LaneaJ wrote: »
    hawkeye45_ wrote: »
    When I don't understand what she's talking about but I like her voice so I don't interrupt

    Dis me. 😂 Sometimes I get to talking too fast and can't tell my words aren't coming out clearly. People don't always stop me, so I don't know they don't understand me. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I have an accent so does that mean even though they don't understand the words they still listen because my gibberish sounds nice? 🤔

    That depends. What sort of accent to do you have?
  • stevehenderson776
    stevehenderson776 Posts: 324 Member
    If he has his own trebuchet

    Traction or counterweight?
  • tams_89
    tams_89 Posts: 2,815 Member
    When I block her here but she manages to contact me on LinkedIn😍

    Made me think of

    When I block him on everything but he messages me on Ebay 😅
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    hawkeye45_ wrote: »
    If he has his own biosphere

    Best I can do is Biodome

    This is a... video game? I’m guessing? Please excuse me, I live under a rock
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    If he has his own trebuchet

    Traction or counterweight?

    Which one works better on pianos?
  • hawkeye45_
    hawkeye45_ Posts: 812 Member
    hawkeye45_ wrote: »
    If he has his own biosphere

    Best I can do is Biodome

    This is a... video game? I’m guessing? Please excuse me, I live under a rock

    It's a Pauly Shore/Stephen Baldwin movie from 1996. It wasn't good.
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    hawkeye45_ wrote: »
    hawkeye45_ wrote: »
    If he has his own biosphere

    Best I can do is Biodome

    This is a... video game? I’m guessing? Please excuse me, I live under a rock

    It's a Pauly Shore/Stephen Baldwin movie from 1996. It wasn't good.

    I’m not coming out from under my rock for those fellas.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,246 Member
    hawkeye45_ wrote: »
    hawkeye45_ wrote: »
    If he has his own biosphere

    Best I can do is Biodome

    This is a... video game? I’m guessing? Please excuse me, I live under a rock

    It's a Pauly Shore/Stephen Baldwin movie from 1996. It wasn't good.

    Wasn't Good ?!?!?

    Are you daft ??

    It's the Citizen Kane of living under a plexiglass bubble terrarium films !

  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,246 Member
    LaneaJ wrote: »
    hawkeye45_ wrote: »
    LaneaJ wrote: »
    hawkeye45_ wrote: »
    When I don't understand what she's talking about but I like her voice so I don't interrupt

    Dis me. 😂 Sometimes I get to talking too fast and can't tell my words aren't coming out clearly. People don't always stop me, so I don't know they don't understand me. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I have an accent so does that mean even though they don't understand the words they still listen because my gibberish sounds nice? 🤔

    That depends. What sort of accent to do you have?

    🤔 Best way to describe it.... Southeastern US. Twangy, a little drawl, and whole lotta y'all

    Do you say "fixin' ??

    Please say 'yes'.
  • hawkeye45_
    hawkeye45_ Posts: 812 Member
    LaneaJ wrote: »
    hawkeye45_ wrote: »
    LaneaJ wrote: »
    hawkeye45_ wrote: »
    When I don't understand what she's talking about but I like her voice so I don't interrupt

    Dis me. 😂 Sometimes I get to talking too fast and can't tell my words aren't coming out clearly. People don't always stop me, so I don't know they don't understand me. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I have an accent so does that mean even though they don't understand the words they still listen because my gibberish sounds nice? 🤔

    That depends. What sort of accent to do you have?

    🤔 Best way to describe it.... Southeastern US. Twangy, a little drawl, and whole lotta y'all

    Psh I grew up in a town of 2,000 in Tennessee. I think I can translate.
  • hawkeye45_
    hawkeye45_ Posts: 812 Member
    hawkeye45_ wrote: »
    hawkeye45_ wrote: »
    If he has his own biosphere

    Best I can do is Biodome

    This is a... video game? I’m guessing? Please excuse me, I live under a rock

    It's a Pauly Shore/Stephen Baldwin movie from 1996. It wasn't good.

    I’m not coming out from under my rock for those fellas.

    It's also the debut of Tenacious D.
  • stevehenderson776
    stevehenderson776 Posts: 324 Member
    If he has his own trebuchet

    Traction or counterweight?

    Which one works better on pianos?

    Counterweight.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 8,140 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    When I block her here but she manages to contact me on LinkedIn😍

    Made me think of

    When I block him on everything but he messages me on Ebay 😅

    crazy! I would stop pursuing them after Pinterest. Ok, I might msg them on Goodreads later but that's it.