Hi newbie here 🙋‍♀️

Options
Hi everyone, just started my weightloss journey after failing at sw , any tips, advice welcome , feeling nervous but excited at the same time

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Hihi! Curious...What does SW stand for? And what about that was challenging?
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Welcome, what type of goal do you have? Do you have any type of plan in place you are following?
  • thisvickyruns
    thisvickyruns Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »

Slimming World, probably.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    @pinky_boo you’re in the right place. Start reading the boards or go to the search function and enter “tips”. There’s dozens, if not hundreds of threads to browse.

The #1 tip I can give you is weigh your food carefully and log it in your diary. It may take a couple of weeks to get the hang of it. No worries. You’re learning about your habits, discovering patterns that you hadn’t really noticed before, and building a data and knowledge base to proceed from.

Knowledge is power.
  • Makkar86
    Makkar86 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Welcome feel free to add and chat
  • annag49
    annag49 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Anna, i'm 21 and I have just restarted my journey after many failed attempts. I have a better feeling about this time though. I want to lose 4 stone. x
  • annag49
    annag49 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »

Slimming world :)
  • ilyasozbal19
    ilyasozbal19 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi newbie
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    @thisvickyruns and @annag49 Thank you!