Weight Lifting Mom of 6

Options
I've been able to regain my body after having 6 babies. I hope you all will become my friends so I can motivate you & you can motivate me.

I've been able to transform and gain such confidence in myself through weight lifting & nutrition.

I hope you all are succeeding as well โค

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    I am among greatness ๐Ÿ˜ Glad y'all found each other! Keep up with the marvelous gains, you two
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    I am among greatness ๐Ÿ˜ Glad y'all found each other! Keep up with the marvelous gains, you two

I heart you so much girl ๐Ÿ’œ
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    You're a goddess. That is all! (I only have one kid and it's been a long rough ride!)
  • livvthick
    livvthick Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    6 kids here as well... welcome ๐Ÿ˜„

Hey my fellow Mom of 6. So proud to know there's another Mommy Warrior around โค

Thanks for the warm welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • livvthick
    Options

Awww, thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š Thanks for the encouragement โค
  • livvthick
    Options
    You're a goddess. That is all! (I only have one kid and it's been a long rough ride!)

You're a goddess as well! Thank you for stopping to say hello โค
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Having 6 kids has got to be the hardest workout of all! You are incredible!
  • livvthick
    Options
    You two look fabulous. I'm a mom of three, but they were giants at birth :lol: Giving birth to a child is a feat of strength. You are living proof of how much a body can do!

Thank you my fellow warrior Mom. You're right, giving birth is a great feat of strength. Love the support. Hope you are well. โค
  • livvthick
    Options
    Having 6 kids has got to be the hardest workout of all! You are incredible!

Thank you. It can be tough at times, but it's so rewarding. I owe my newfound confidence and increased wisdom to being a Mother. I've learned so much and my kids have taught me the true meaning of life. I'm their teacher, but they've taught me so much along the way. Youbare incredible as well. Thanks for the support. โค
  • happyness4me
    happyness4me Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Working mom of three here. I also love weightlifting. Welcome!