The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• KerrieA87
    KerrieA87 Posts: 167 Member
    @KerrieA87 wrote: »
    xcc7hf07e8bt.jpeg

My forehead will itch for a bit and I might get a headache later but for the sake of not living with migraines it’s worth it

For migraines, have you heard about that ear piercing that helps?

I have but it’s not got enough data for full proof of it working unfortunately. Plus fun fact, I have zero tattoos or piercings 😀
  • KerrieA87
    KerrieA87 Posts: 167 Member
    @KerrieA87 wrote: »
    xcc7hf07e8bt.jpeg

My forehead will itch for a bit and I might get a headache later but for the sake of not living with migraines it’s worth it
    At first glance, it looked like you were holding a knife up to your head in the "post" pic.

Ha ha, I’ve just seen what you mean 😂
  • yasminekassis613
    yasminekassis613 Posts: 268 Member
    tc1333 wrote: »
    When cleaning toothpaste splatters off your partners bathroom mirror turns into a little selfie session... adulting at its finest 😬😬😬

oae09qr1uh3t.jpeg

So like, what do you do if he leaves his beard hair in the sink? 🤣🤣🤣

Smart *kitten*, he comes to my salon to get pampered😜😜
    P.s. forget it, no more suggestions from me ever againnnnnnnn.

I actually liked your suggestion and trimmed my beard this afternoon as a result.

Yayy!! 🎉🎉 this makes me happy.

And then I saved 15% on my auto insurance by switching over to GEICO.

Hahaha, I haven’t laughed out loud in a while. Thank you 😬

hard enough that milk came out of your nose?

I don’t drink milk, yucky! But if I did, yessss.
  • activities1
    activities1 Posts: 3,475 Member
    gv4w9ae0804j.jpeg

Take me back to summer and being on the river. Can’t want for some kayaking and fishing!

Which kayak do you have? I’m about to get one. Really want the sun dolphin Aruba 10 buttttt hot damn that’s a pretty penny!
  • lando_rooney
    lando_rooney Posts: 451 Member
    gv4w9ae0804j.jpeg

Take me back to summer and being on the river. Can’t want for some kayaking and fishing!

Which kayak do you have? I’m about to get one. Really want the sun dolphin Aruba 10 buttttt hot damn that’s a pretty penny!

I have a vibe sea ghost 110, great fishing kayak!
  • activities1
    gv4w9ae0804j.jpeg

Well that’s a pretty DIME! lol
    I will be using for fishing as well when quick camping trips 🤔 but not sure I need one specific for fishing since we have a boat.
  • lando_rooney
    lando_rooney Posts: 451 Member
    gv4w9ae0804j.jpeg

I will be using for fishing as well when quick camping trips 🤔 but not sure I need one specific for fishing since we have a boat.

I think I gave 800 for mine, got it on sale. It’s been worth every penny. I can hold so much on it. Extremely comfortable, been on it for 12 hours straight no problem. Even loaded it up with all my camping gear and paddled across the lake. Vibe will definitely have my business in the future as well!
  • activities1
    gv4w9ae0804j.jpeg

I think I gave 800 for mine, got it on sale. It’s been worth every penny. I can hold so much on it. Extremely comfortable, been on it for 12 hours straight no problem. Even loaded it up with all my camping gear and paddled across the lake. Vibe will definitely have my business in the future as well!

Oh that’s awesome! Thanks for the input
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    2Racks wrote: »
    h96gvb74b1q8.jpeg
    Happy Friday MFP!

Looking great in the shades B!😍
  • 2Racks
    2Racks Posts: 3,677 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    2Racks wrote: »
    h96gvb74b1q8.jpeg
    Happy Friday MFP!

Looking great in the shades B!😍

Thank you 🤗, it’s been awhile since the sun has been around up here!