Dirty/lazy/strict keto? Low carb peeps??

Hey guys,
Just restarting my low carb journey. I love my carbs but my body doesnt. Haha story of my life... anyone wanna keep eachother inline without policing? Haha

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,512 Member
    CarrieAyn1 wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    Just restarting my low carb journey. I love my carbs but my body doesnt. Haha story of my life... anyone wanna keep eachother inline without policing? Haha

I just restarted strict keto on the 1st ......You are welcome to add me :)
  • SunnyBunBun79
    SunnyBunBun79 Posts: 2,228 Member
    Im trying to get back to low carbs too...soooo difficult. I had the best discipline and self control a few years ago but then got too cocky and thought I could handle it on my own ...nooooope! So here I am again! several pounds heavier!
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Come join us in the Low Carb group :) We're a friendly bunch. Some people are having an issue with joining groups atm, so if you don't see a join button, follow the instructions to get an invite: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum
  • mariomicro
    mariomicro Posts: 74 Member
    If you really want to do keto, do a strict keto diet. I did lazy keto for the first 6 months (plus some long fasts here and there) and I was in and out of ketosis and it was horrible. Keto is IMHO an all-or-nothing regime. Persevere. You'll get there.
  • ahclay
    ahclay Posts: 36 Member
    I'm lazy low carb! I count my carbs and try to keep them fairly even with the grams of proteins I'm eating. I have wildly varying levels of success with this. Getting enough protein is hard for me, since I used to be vegan and I don't think daily meat is healthy at all. So I eat eggs, cheese, and yogurt now, as well as powdered protein products. I try to keep my carbs to lettuce, spinach, kale, peppers, tomatoes, etc., and rarely eat corn, peas, and such. But I love beans! It's not unusual for me to consume 1/2 of beans every day. So far it's working okay for me. I've lost 42 pounds.
  • megjay18
    megjay18 Posts: 78 Member
    my husband and i just started keto / low carb on the first (heyyyy other resolutioners!). feel free to add me - my diary is open.
  • Jess830409
    Jess830409 Posts: 285 Member
    Just started back with Keto/Low Carb - originally lost 20 lbs in 2019/ early 2020 but put about 8 lbs back on at the end of the year....so here I am again! Feel free to add me :smile: