I'll admit that I have a problem..........

Options
MrsPhan11
MrsPhan11 Posts: 2,502 Member
so I think MFP has taken over Facebook in my life. I am seriously addicted. I start a new job next Monday and will be in training so won't be able to check MFP much thruout the day. That makes me sad. =(

Replies

• Kaycurrier
    Options
    I agree, MFP is replacing facebook for me just like facebook replaced myspace
  • Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    me to!
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Ditto, I thought I was the only one lol
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Yup. I hardly check facebook anymore. I need to be a better friend on there :yawn:
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    hahah same
  • inlander
    inlander Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Me too. I think I like my MFP friends better, too.
  • bhagavatilad1
    Options
    What you mean I'm hooked on MFP I love it I don't know about losing the weight though it's tough. Yesterday was the first day I missed entering my diary because I was really really sick with a fever and throat lurgy. I hardly check Facebook anymore.
  • pipistrula
    Options
    Haha, me too!! In part, though, I think it's because I've found a LOT more support and positivity on here than I have there...
  • NashvilleShelley
    Options
    Same here....not as much time on face book as mfp....sorry friends, hello new friends!!
  • joakool
    joakool Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Same here!
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    yeah its crazy
    i hardly get on facebook anymore lol
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    yep i'm on mfp on my phone all day at work, and they dont make an app for my phone :(
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    so I think MFP has taken over Facebook in my life. I am seriously addicted. I start a new job next Monday and will be in training so won't be able to check MFP much thruout the day. That makes me sad. =(

Me too hun, just wish they had better forum tools is all.

It's free though...so I can respect the simplicity.
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    I switched my addiction to chips and Diet Coke to MFP. Darn. I am glad it's not just me. Have a great weekend. I am going to try and actually exercise and do some yard work.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I'm almost never on facebook now.

I really don't miss it!
  • Valechka
    Options
    I think in Facebook I have majority of people that know me for real and I am not really want to share some personal stuff with them. Here, I get wonderful support from people I barely know, but we all have one goal in common : to be healthy :))
  • whisperingdragon
    Options
    I'm almost never on facebook now.

I really don't miss it!

Same.
  • MrsPhan11
    MrsPhan11 Posts: 2,502 Member
    Options
    I think in Facebook I have majority of people that know me for real and I am not really want to share some personal stuff with them. Here, I get wonderful support from people I barely know, but we all have one goal in common : to be healthy :))

agreed! :drinker:
  • shonasteele
    Options
    Yup, they need a warning label on this site...

"Work productivity and home cleanliness will suffer dramatically with extended use of this product."
  • Soccer_chick916
    Soccer_chick916 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I have been saying this is the facebook for loosing weight. I know what you mean. Its hard to post when at work. But its okay just keep up your goals and post when you can!