Lets talk all things dating🤗

SmorganA28
SmorganA28 Posts: 31 Member
How is dating on a diet/lifestyle change and working out? Is it harder dating when your trying to work on yourself and be healthier for your health. Or what works for you??

Replies

• SmorganA28
    Thats good to hear. Im glad it gets easier one day. That is a very smart idea for when going out to eat. It would help with not choosing all the bad stuff. Its a good idea for when going out with friends or family too. Creating your own lunch is good too you know exactly what your eating.

Thats good you work your plans out aroind your workout schedule so you dont get off track
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    It got easier after I lost the weight. I got hit on WAAAY more! The only thing is that when going out to eat, I wanted to know which restaurant we were going to so I could look at the menu online & figure what to eat in advance. That way, I can stick to eating healthy. Or when I was on an eating plan, I brought my own food & went to the park or another outdoor activity.

Also, I don't let anyone get in the way of my workouts. So I plan around them.

This is my rule more than anything else. Also, I did an active first date outdoors on an extremely hot/humid day. I will never do that again.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    It got easier after I lost the weight. I got hit on WAAAY more! The only thing is that when going out to eat, I wanted to know which restaurant we were going to so I could look at the menu online & figure what to eat in advance. That way, I can stick to eating healthy. Or when I was on an eating plan, I brought my own food & went to the park or another outdoor activity.

Also, I don't let anyone get in the way of my workouts. So I plan around them.

This is my rule more than anything else. Also, I did an active first date outdoors on an extremely hot/humid day. I will never do that again.

I also did an active first date once. But the reason that didn't work out was because he looked 20 years older than his picture.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    I've found it rather difficult finding a woman whose diet/lifestyle aligns with my own. Why is it so hard to find a woman who you can pick up from a nail appointment and the first words out of her mouth are "Wanna hit up the Popeye's drive-thru?"

Ermagah, let's get married 😩 We can work out our quarrels about good vibes over the biscuits.
  • SmorganA28
    Thanx🖤😊 curvy and all size women are beautiful😊
  • SmorganA28
    Popeyes is good to would. Would definitely eat there. Ill just watch what or hiw much of it i eat🖤
  • SmorganA28
    Hopefully we all find our somebody and love them for who they are🖤🖤🖤
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    I've found it rather difficult finding a woman whose diet/lifestyle aligns with my own. Why is it so hard to find a woman who you can pick up from a nail appointment and the first words out of her mouth are "Wanna hit up the Popeye's drive-thru?"

Who you dating😂
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    I have always given them a heads up...like I'll be your DD because I wont be having drinks. Or can we eat at Chipotle for their cauliflower rice.
  • Drex_617
    Drex_617 Posts: 153 Member
    I have always given them a heads up...like I'll be your DD because I wont be having drinks. Or can we eat at Chipotle for their cauliflower rice.

I’m down for that rice 😋