mmt_ita
mmt_ita Posts: 2 Member
I want my choooooooocolate :-(

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Who is keeping from you? 😤

If it's a matter of you thinking you MUST avoid it forever for reason, rest assured that you can have anything you want...in moderation.

I have two types of dark chocolate in my fridge right now, and chocolate muffins in the freezer (cut in half), and gluten-free brownies (also pre-portioned), and... Well you get the idea 😉
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    I have two types of dark chocolate in my fridge right now, and chocolate muffins in the freezer (cut in half), and gluten-free brownies (also pre-portioned), and... Well you get the idea 😉
    ...and Terry Crews in your closet!

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Oooof. Terry is - how do you say - "problematic" 😂

Janelle Monáe? I'll take. And Manny Montana is more caramel but, hey, who is being picky? 🤷🏿‍♀️
  • yasminekassis613
    yasminekassis613 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Ooooo, allll the chocolate please.

Go get some!!
  • woollenmonarch
    woollenmonarch Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    My new nemesis is the chocolate bomb
  • 2furryfriendz
    2furryfriendz Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    mmt_ita wrote: »
    I want my choooooooocolate :-(

Here..
    j8px37uatbvr.jpg
  • AndreaTamira
    AndreaTamira Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Who is keeping from you? 😤

If it's a matter of you thinking you MUST avoid it forever for reason, rest assured that you can have anything you want...in moderation.

I have so many snacks lying around it's ridiculous. At the beginning I could not have any sweets around without eating them all, but now I find it quite reassuring to know I could have a piece of chocolate from my fridge, or that strawberry cake in the freezer, or those chocolate peanutbutter snack balls in the pantry. I don't know when/how that mental switch flipped, but having all of those no longer makes me just eat randomly.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    My new nemesis is the chocolate bomb

I wanted to try this :(