2lbs away from my first major goal - HAPPY!!

2»

Replies

• Munchiemooka
    Munchiemooka Posts: 176 Member
    Looking good, enjoy your trip to Alton Towers :happy:
  • thordisintho
    thordisintho Posts: 48 Member
    you look awesome and the pics are really inspiring! And a two pound difference isn't really big, keep on dancing the booty dance ;)
  • Good job
  • babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Looking awesome, so proud of you and all your hard work!
  • You look absolutely wonderful!
  • witchyboots
    witchyboots Posts: 154 Member
    Thanks so much ladies :blushing: :flowerforyou:
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Wow what a difference! Congratulations and enjoy your trip! :)
  • witchyboots
    Thank you very much - I can't wait and for once in my life I will not worry about fitting into the rollercoasters :happy:
  • You look amazing! Have a great weekend!
  • fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    That is so great!
  • shnazzy
    shnazzy Posts: 213
    well done you look great keep at it :flowerforyou:
  • You look great! Congrats girl. I have so much respect for people that can workout at home. I tend to not workout if I don't "go" do it.
  • witchyboots
    Thank you so much for all the kind comments - somehow I missed a few of them - I only came back to this thread because I haven't had a decent loss in what seems like ages now and I was feeling very demotivated - it's been great to see that hideous 'before' shot as a reminder of how far I've come and thanks for the ego boost you lovely ladies :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • Riara11
    Riara11 Posts: 23 Member
    Seeing everybody's pictures is so inspirational - the 'Success Stories' section of MFP is fast becoming my favurite little corner of the internet!
  • smudger_24
    smudger_24 Posts: 107 Member
    I am so proud of you!!! Thats is such a difference, you look great!!!! This is really given me a boost to keep it up, well done you x x x x x
  • witchyboots
    Awwww THANK YOU so much Smudgey you beautiful girl!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!