Sick of being fat!

I'm ready to really change this time. I have a long road ahead of me, but I know that I can do it! This is a great site. I love the support.

~Ursula

Replies

• Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    yay!!! now KEEP that motivation!! you CAN do this!
  • ebert5150
    ebert5150 Posts: 135 Member
    Welcome and congrats and making the decision. You'll find great information and people here to support you!
  • bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 733 Member
    Welcome. We are looking forward to the "before and after" pics you will be posting when you are ready.

You will find a lot of support here.
  • Welcome!! That's a good attitude to have. Stay positive!
  • Hi Ursala! ME TOOOO. I added you as a friend-I think if I add friends on here it will keep me motivated.. :) Good luck!
  • racha2424
    racha2424 Posts: 58 Member
    I feel the same way and want to change myself for the better. I just joined yesterday and I absolutely feel like this is the best way to track your food and exersize. I have tried so many things and nothing has made me feel as motivated or as good as this website. I am way ready to begin a healthier life :)
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    good luck!!! it's not just about the support though. the change has to begin in you!!! you made the right first step in signing up here, but now you have to hold yourself accountable for what you eat, and how you exercise. just remember, we can only support you online. you have to be honest with yourself in what you log and what you exercise. don't be afraid to mess up a little, it happens to the best of us.

just remember, you didn't get fat in one month, so why would it take you a month to get thin? stick with it!! it is a marathon, not a sprint.