Any one 5'2 with before and after weight loss pictures/stories? I would love some motivation!!!

13»

Replies

• Nykkismommy21
    Nykkismommy21 Posts: 224 Member
    Adc7225 wrote: »
    Welcome to MFP, this is my before and after if sorts. I started at 244 at 43 and now I'm still pretty close to that but about 166 currently. My goal was 144 but at 146 I didn't look like I was healthy. I started just by trying to make changes that I could really live with and getting active. Now I will be the first one to say I would never be a gym bunny but that's exactly what I became. I love working and seeing what my body can accomplish. I would suggest taking your time, being honest with yourself, logging everything that goes in your mouth. Getting active, start slow and do something you like. Don't focus on what you think you can't do or accomplish- it can and will happen when you are ready.
    Chat with MFP pals, real life pals may change over time. But remember this is all about you, only you have control over this and your worth it.
    Best Wishes.

You look gorgeous!!! A very beautiful and classy lady,in both pics. But in your healthier pic,you look younger and glowing!! Great work!!
  • halfmill1
    halfmill1 Posts: 35 Member
    edited September 2017
    My biggest weight was in Feb and I was 216. I joined the vas move program and now I am down to 157. I was always skinny and active before the military. When I can out of the military I got medicated and gained over 80 pounds. I am 5 ft 3

• halfmill1
    halfmill1 Posts: 35 Member
    uhwct1llc372.jpg
  • hoffman2300
    hoffman2300 Posts: 104 Member
    edited September 2017
    Wow - thank you to everyone who has posted - you are inspiring! I'm 5'2", currently at 201 pounds. The weight is coming off very, very slowly (and that includes working out 3-4 times a week and staying at 1200 calories!) but it's coming off. Other than a brief foray to 193 last winter, this is the lowest I've been able to maintain in more than 10 years. I was at 255 at my highest and I know if I don't focus, it could happen again. You all are exactly what I needed to see this week! - thank you!

Also - it's so interesting to see how differently everyone carries their weight. Every body is so different!
  • 8675mir
    8675mir Posts: 10 Member
    Thanks for sharing your stories . They are very inspiring. I'm 5'2
    SW. 205lb
    CW. 128
    GW 120
    It's a long journey but worth the effort!
  • Fitkam90
    Fitkam90 Posts: 360 Member
    I'm 27 and 5'2 exactly. Hw:204lbs CW:166lbs. I don't know how to add pics on here
  • TorStar80
    TorStar80 Posts: 252 Member
    Wow - thank you to everyone who has posted - you are inspiring! I'm 5'2", currently at 201 pounds. The weight is coming off very, very slowly (and that includes working out 3-4 times a week and staying at 1200 calories!) but it's coming off. Other than a brief foray to 193 last winter, this is the lowest I've been able to maintain in more than 10 years. I was at 255 at my highest and I know if I don't focus, it could happen again. You all are exactly what I needed to see this week! - thank you!

Also - it's so interesting to see how differently everyone carries their weight. Every body is so different!

Feel free to add me. I started around 250 and I’m almost at 210.. I expect the Loss is going to slow considerably now. Wouldn’t mind more height-like friends :)

• Coupongrl79
    Coupongrl79 Posts: 193 Member
    Bump
  • itsjeephair
    itsjeephair Posts: 28 Member
    I should mention that I average around 1500 cals a day. I don't break my fast until around 1. Have a 500 cal lunch and about a 1000 cal dinner. I did this since my husband is the one that cooks... and this way my kids are not introduced to the diet culture yet. I dont snack at all though and am quite active while only working out for 45 min, 5 days a week.
  • TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    Ugh! How sad to see that 3 yrs ago I had lost so much. Started over this year at 155 and I’m back to 152🙈 I am determined to learn how to maintain this year! Goal weight is not the finish line...it’s just the first leg of the lifelong race.
  • bonnistrong
    bonnistrong Posts: 5 Member
    I'm 5'3" and just starting. Y'all are all so inspiring!! Feel free to add me as a friend to help keep each other motivated and working towards our goals!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!