Importing recipes

Options
Anyone else finding it impossible to import a recipe accurately? It doesn’t work for me. It imports portions only.

Replies

• rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    I always enter them manually
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Options
    I’ve had very few issues with importing recipes. Only once was the import incomplete and I have to say I assumed it was the blogger who’d made an error in her coding as I’d not had issues previously. As an estimate, I’ve maybe imported 35 recipes with 1 that didn’t quite work.

If the recipes you’ve tried are all from one site then maybe the issue is with them. 🤷‍♀️
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    other than not being able to do a recipe import on my phone, the only other issue I run into is the ingredient list - I have to check each entry to make sure its the correct item (I've seen some weird stuff come up LOL)
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,259 Member
    Options
    other than not being able to do a recipe import on my phone, the only other issue I run into is the ingredient list - I have to check each entry to make sure its the correct item (I've seen some weird stuff come up LOL)

^This.
    I check everything: the ingredient name, quantity, all of it. I've had crazy things come up. For the most part though, I've imported loads of recipes and only rarely run into a problem.