Apple Watch

Options
Morning! For some reason today; my contacts on the watch are all showing zeros... but; on the App I see the actual stats (move/stand etc) - anyone aware of an outage?
thanks in advance

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    My watch seems to be working fine. Do you have any update notifications?
  • bdelaney33
    bdelaney33 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    My watch seems to be working fine. Do you have any update notifications?

Unfortunately no pending updates either...odd. Hopefully it corrects itself sooner than later. Thanks for the response!
  • 2furryfriendz
    2furryfriendz Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    No issues here either. Possibly turn it off and on and see if that will correct the issue.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,428 Member
    Options
    Weird. I typed an answer immediately after your post and bookmarked your thread, but my post has vanished.

If it hasn’t reset, try going into the apple fitness app Home Screen and “pulling down” and releasing the screen.

If you’re doing apple challenges, go there, go to your history and hit the sync button on the top right. Sometimes the watch and phone don’t sync properly on that app, shorting you (😱😱😱) on challenge points you’ve earned.

Also go into the watch app on your phone, look at workout view, and make sure you don’t have “power saving” on. That prevents syncing as a power saving measure. If you are very active, like me, you may have to charge your watch mid day to make it til bedtime without using power saver.
  • bdelaney33
    bdelaney33 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Weird. I typed an answer immediately after your post and bookmarked your thread, but my post has vanished.

If it hasn’t reset, try going into the apple fitness app Home Screen and “pulling down” and releasing the screen.

If you’re doing apple challenges, go there, go to your history and hit the sync button on the top right. Sometimes the watch and phone don’t sync properly on that app, shorting you (😱😱😱) on challenge points you’ve earned.

Also go into the watch app on your phone, look at workout view, and make sure you don’t have “power saving” on. That prevents syncing as a power saving measure. If you are very active, like me, you may have to charge your watch mid day to make it til bedtime without using power saver.

Thanks! missed this earlier. I ended up pairing the devices together again; which was a pain in the butt - but, ultimately fixed the issue. Appreciate the repsonse!