New Recipe Challenge (Group)

PKM0515
PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
My friend - @bold_rabbit - posted the following on the Challenges board, but I thought some people here might be interested. She started the group a few months ago. 😃

Looking for a small, laid-back group that will encourage you to try a new recipe (or two) each week? Recipes are completely decided by you!

We are a 3 month old group with a small number of friendly regulars. All WOE are welcome. All levels of cooking ability are welcome. Come join to discuss recipes, recipe websites, cookbooks, cooking techniques, ingredients, etc.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/138454-new-recipe-challenge

Hope to see you there!

Replies

• Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    Bump for the new year. Would love some new folks!
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    edited January 2021
    Currently (iOS app) the ‘Join’ option is missing when you follow the link (or navigate to your group independently, for that matter).

Which is a shame because I’d be interested, just thought I’d let you know so you didn’t feel rejected if you had no new members showing interest! I’m sure we’re out here, just thwarted by MFP’s gremlins! 😂
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 508 Member
    If I hit the join button it won't let me. It says applicant not found
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    If I hit the join button it won't let me. It says applicant not found

On seeing this I looked again, and lo and behold the ‘Join’ button has returned but I also get ‘Applicant Not Found’ when trying to join. 🙄🤷‍♀️
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    And....still trying to join! Very frustrating as I can read the content but can’t contribute! 😡😢
  • sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,689 MFP Moderator
    Hi folks, this issue has been reported so hopefully the magical unicorns that make stuff work here will get it fixed very soon. :)
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    Bumping this as it seems to be working now! 🤞

I’ve just applied to join so figured a bump might let others know they can try again!
  • 2furryfriendz
    2furryfriendz Posts: 283 Member
    Requested to join.