If you were addicted, or had to be addicted to a healthy food, what is it?

2»

Replies

• siberiantarragon
    siberiantarragon Posts: 265 Member
    I'm addicted to tea (just plain with no milk or sugar). Most of the beverages I drink in a day are tea or iced tea.

I also find raspberries to be pretty addictive. I can't eat just part of the box and then put it away. If I buy a box, the entire box is getting eaten at once, probably on the same day I bought it. Of course, since raspberries are so expensive and not in season for that long, I can't have them as often as I would like.

Also, any type of unsweetened chocolate. I put cocoa powder (like the plain unsweetened kind used for baking) in everything. And one of my favorite healthy snacks is unsweetened baking chocolate chips with dates or berries.
  • Travelerraven
    Travelerraven Posts: 42 Member
    Eggs
    Salads
    Couscous and Bulgar Wheat
    Beans / Hummus
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited January 2021
    I already am obsessed with canned pumpkin (been eating it every day for 10 years). Also strawberries. I eat 1-2c a day and have for 10 years haha. Same with zucchini, mmmm.

• 0atmeel
    0atmeel Posts: 157 Member
    I already am obsessed with canned pumpkin (been eating it every day for 10 years). Also strawberries. I eat 1-2c a day and have for 10 years haha. Same with zucchini, mmmm.

Whoa! You never got tired of it? Thats amazing!
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,708 Member
    edited January 2021

Lol! I had gone on a diet in high school and all I ate was old fashioned oats, canned pumpkin, lettuce, few slices lean packaged turkey, one grahm cracker and sugar free jello. Well... I wore out on pumpkin! Lol!
  • VegjoyP
    I am completely addicted to tofu 😋
  • 0atmeel
    0atmeel Posts: 157 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    I am completely addicted to tofu 😋

Thats not so bad, right?
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Clementines
    A nice juicy sweet clementine; love 'em.
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Avocados!!!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    eggs
  • VegjoyP
    Also beside tofu I am addicted to broccoli and mixed dark leafy greens ...🙂
  • Onedaywriter
    Onedaywriter Posts: 324 Member
    Peanut Butter. Peanut Butter. And more peanut butter! I can’t get enough.
    It’s healthy but so calorie dense I have to be careful because I can blow a whole days worth of calories in five minutes!!
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    edited January 2021
    Radishes and cottage cheese and feta (not all together, although that would be fine too). Also wild caught salmon or smoked salmon. Giardiniera. Almond butter. Sesame seeds.