Your most embarrising moment at the gym

Options
chavez8019
chavez8019 Posts: 13 Member
Mine was i though i was doing a squat right until a woman came over and corrected me...

Replies

• ellie117
    ellie117 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I ripped a pair of pants right on the seam between my legs, and didn't realize it until I was done my 1-hour workout. Who knows how long it was ripped and showing my underwear :s
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    chavez8019 wrote: »
    Mine was i though i was doing a squat right until a woman came over and corrected me...

Why is that embarrassing? Nothing wrong with being corrected
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    I fell off a treadmill. I stepped on it and didn't know it was running. Skinned my knee. Was pretty funny really
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Options
    I took a barre3 class and showed up in my most used up and tattered workout clothes. All the other women looked perfect in their lululemon pants and tanks and perfect ponytails and fake boobs, and I was there looking like I just rolled out of bed. Then about halfway through the workout, I fainted. Bad day... never went back
  • TheMattyExperiment
    TheMattyExperiment Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I once got pinned under a 135 lbs bench press in front of a group of ladies and their roided out friend had to lift it off of me... so embarrassing! Dude saved my life though.

P.S. I’ve since shown that bench who’s boss! Lol
  • CarbsAndCompounds
    CarbsAndCompounds Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I dropped a plate on my foot (there was only one squat rack open, dude before me left a bunch of plates on it, so while I was unloading the bar one slipped out of my hand and fell.) It was more embarrassing because people saw and asked me if I was ok. Lol. FYI- my foot was not okay.
  • SkoolGirl87
    SkoolGirl87 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I took a spin class on an empty stomach and less than 15 minutes my head was spinning and I was laid out on the floor and the whole class was staring and the instructor kept asking if I was okay. I learned never to spin on an empty stomach and I hate spinning . Lol,😂
  • gdonlon5496
    gdonlon5496 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I once got trapped under a bench press, thankfully the gym was fairly empty.

Another embarrassing moment was during a pilates class. My you know what decided to find a hole in my shorts just as the very attractive instructor was walking past 😳😳😳

She did not offer her phone number afterwards! 😭