Down 32# total and 9# since Summer, with photos

Options
LorinaLynn
LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
I started MFP in December 2010, at 160#. A first it wasn't even about losing weight. I just wanted to be fit enough to run a 5K, the Warrior Dash in June in particular. But signing up on here, I had to put in a goal weight, and chose 135#. I reached my goal of being able to run a 5K in February, ran my first races in March, and hit my goal weight just two days before the Warrior Dash. I'm able to run a 10k now, but the one I registered has been cancelled and postponed twice now. It's jinxed!

Since then, I decided to go for another 5#, and lost that in about another month. Maintained about 130# through August, then decided. I'd like to get a little smaller and tighter for my Halloween party in mid-October. Priorities. I has them. :happy:

So my goal now is 126#. I have two more to go. But last weekend was very likely the last time I'm going to be in a bikini this summer, so I took a few pictures to compare them to the ones I have from last summer and the photos I took when I got my bikini in May. I'm happy to report I've had to tighten the ties on the sides of the bottom. Hopefully, it'll be adjustable enough to wear next year, too!

9-11-before-after.jpg

A birthday party last November, and at a baby shower last weekend. Yay for having the proper number of chins again!

9-11-before-after-bathingsu.jpg

Last summer before I binged on Halloween candy and gained another 8 pounds or so, and hamming it up last weekend.

9-11-frontview.jpg

Not as dramatic of a change, but 9# lost since I got the swimsuit in May to now.

9-11-rearview.jpg

My bum has gotten smaller.... little more streamlined in the thighs.

9-11-sideview.jpg

Flatter in the belly, smaller in the waist. And not to brag (oh, who am I kidding? I'm bragging!) but these were taken AFTER gorging myself on buffet foods and tons of goodies - cake, cookies, brownies, etc. - at a baby shower.

Replies

• dette02
    dette02 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Congrats on your accomplishments- this is a tough road. Good work!
  • Elleebell
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! HAHA at the chins, btw!!
  • susanloveszumba
    Options
    Wow! Awesome changes...so proud of you! If I looked that good in a bikini i would be taking lots of pics too! You are a beautiful girl!
  • Hfxgal
    Options
    You should brag....awesome! I started at the same weight and my goal is similar to yours, so it was good to see the progress pics..very inspiring. Thanks for sharing!
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! and younger. Very inspiring pics. Im all in for no double chin, im getting there :smile:
  • shanmont
    shanmont Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    So Awesome!! What kind of workout do you do??
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous!!! Hot little number there... I love the bikini!!!

BTW, how tall are you??? I'm trying to figure out how much more I should lose and I'm having trouble deciding on a weight but I love your overall shape and level of fitness. I have much more belly flab, thanks to 2 c-sections, but the legs and arms are HOT!!!! I'm only 5'2" and don't want to get blown over in a stiff wind, but I wanna be a hottie too!!!!
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    Well done ;-)))
  • MrsBlobs
    MrsBlobs Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I want your stomache!!! Well done you :)
  • joseph9
    joseph9 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congratulations!!
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • Determined1980
    Options
    I agree, you look amazing! I would kill for your stomach! :)
  • NPS1985
    NPS1985 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!!!
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo girl! You look fabulous and you SHOULD brag!!! What an accomplishment and inspiration to us all!! :flowerforyou:
  • jayb123x
    Options
    Fantastic progress!! Brag on, you look great.
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Nice!! You look great. You really look more toned between the 137# and 128# pics!
  • Robyn_T
    Robyn_T Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Looking gorgeous!
  • MrsMelitta
    MrsMelitta Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    U look amazing! Great job!! :drinker:
  • aalanclose
    aalanclose Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, congratulations
  • Kelblue1
    Kelblue1 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!