Exercise not auto adding?

Options
I have my MFP hooked up with my phone that it auto adds my steps and calories burned and all that but it hasn't been working for weeks now. I checked and it still checked that it should be adding them. Any ideas?

Replies

• callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    try un syncing it and re-syncing it?

sometimes I have a delay between my fitbit and mfp, or between mfp on my phone and mfp on the laptop but eventually they catch up with each other.
  • OAS5
    OAS5 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    try un syncing it and re-syncing it?

sometimes I have a delay between my fitbit and mfp, or between mfp on my phone and mfp on the laptop but eventually they catch up with each other.

Yeah there is a lag but mine hasn't added anything in over a month.
  • age_is_just_a_number
    Options
    My Garmin app and MFP sync no problem. I also use BeachBody on demand. I have that linked to Apple Health and I have Apple Health linked to MFP, but the syncing doesn’t work. I’ll try unsyncing and re-syncing, see if that fixes the issue. Thanks for the question.
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Yeah, the last couple of days my Fitbit has been lagging pretty badly syncing with MFP. All day it's said I've had 210 steps when I actually have over 15000...really annoying.
    I think the unsync/resync is likely the best option here though.
  • OAS5
    OAS5 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Its all good, I fixed it. I had my phone replaced so I guess it was working because of that even though it says it was connected. No idea, but it's back to working now.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Yay!