LOW CAL SNACKS

Options
what are some of your favorite super low calorie snacks? I LOVE Fresh and Easy Spicy Jalapeno Hummus with Baby Carrots!

Replies

• AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Frozen blueberries. It's like eating ice cream.
  • lilieslosinit
    lilieslosinit Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. I love veggies (red peppers are my fav) with any kind of hummus. I usually have red peppers, green peppers, carrots, and cucumbers :) I'll try the blueberries though! Good idea!
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    love frozen fruit
  • therealkittymao
    therealkittymao Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    That sounds really good! Just wondering, do you blend them and then eat them to make them ice creamy? Or do you just eat the frozen berries?
  • skjowers1
    Options
    Frozen grapes are also great! I also really love watermelon, so refreshing right now. It is somewhat high in sugar, but so is most fruit and at least it is all natural! Air Popped popcorn is a great alternative to traditional microwave popcorn and it costs less too!
  • paintitblack
    Options
    Hummus all the way! I tried some for the first time the other day and it's become my favourite snack - I can't get enough of it. :D
  • xBeautifulBreakdown
    Options
    this all sounds SO good and SO healthy!
  • klkopa
    klkopa Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    string cheese....sargento makes a low-sodum part skim that is awesome and only 60 cals!
    also apples or carrot sticks never get old.
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    4 4in. celery sticks and 2 tbsp salsa (30)
    Sliced yellow apple (105)
    3oz baby carrots (35)
    Sandwich with 3 slices oscar meyer meat and two slices of 40 cal per slice bread (105)
    Coffee with 1 tbsp. fat free creamer and 4 packets splenda (10)
    97% fat free kettle corn mini bag (100)

:) Those are my favs.
  • kathrynkatana
    kathrynkatana Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hummus on cucumbers, yum. Greek yogurt
  • strmridr1959
    Options
    Turkey jerky is about 80 calories a serving (3 servings in a bag of Jack's Links), has a lot of flavor, is extremely low in fat, and high in protein (15g a serving). Plus you can chew on it awhile, so it lasts. The low fat/low carbs in it appeal to me a lot.