Progress and Pics

Options
Approximately 1 year ago, but I still looked like this 6 months ago. In the first pic I am probably 10 pounds lighter than my heaviest.

austin006.jpg

2011-08-21010.jpg

Replies

• KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    You have done awesome! Big change!
  • tebumgarner
    Options
    Great job!! Woo-hoo!!! :)
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    Well done, a big change...You have worked hard :-) Keep up the good work
  • MrsBlobs
    MrsBlobs Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Very cool, a big change there. I think I'll leave this on the PC for MrBlobs to see.
    Actually maybe not...he might think I've been eyeing you up rather than strategically suggesting that he stops being such a slug.
  • eracman
    Options
    Good job dude! Are you doing any workout programs or just watching your food? I did P90 and am now doing P90X and it has worked wonders for me. Keep up the good work.
  • sidewinds
    Options
    thanks, lol
  • sidewinds
    Options
    I've been doing Triathlon training. Most of the progress came from running, and calorie counting, but I decided to try a Triathlon a couple months back and now I'm biking and swimming along with the running. I think mixing up 3 sports makes a huge difference cause it's 2 more things your body has to adjust to. Try to add some strength training in there every week also. I actually took pictures of myself sans shirt when I was at my heaviest a few years ago but for some dumb reason I deleted them. I wish I hadn't done that, I weighed 192 at my heaviest and I'm at 154 in these pics.
  • tebumgarner
    Options
    Keep looking for the pictures. I'm sure they are somewhere. :)
  • BrandNewMia
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! Really great job, and you look YEARS younger :happy:
  • shand417
    Options
    Way to go Shane! Keep up the good work.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Excellent!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!