Ultimate Accountability Challenge = February 2021

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
xyopq41c9ucp.png

The Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) provides both weight losers and maintainers with incredible accountability partners AND life-changing healthy habits.

This is not the flash-in-the-pan 'biggest anything" short-term challenge. This is the real deal!! We are a volunteer group with a proven track record of significant team member success.
You are the boss of which exercises you do; how high your calorie limit will be; and whether to ‘eat-back’ exercise calories burned.

The accountability is regularly posting your daily results for:
1) At least 20 minutes of daily exercise;
2) Tracking the caloric intake of both food and beverage;
3) Consuming no more than your chosen limit of daily calories

A non-fulfillment of any of the above equals a Pass Day. There are 3 Pass Days allowed per month

Those who end the month with less than 4 Pass days are celebrated in the monthly Winner's Circle Qualification.

Those who continue to post throughout the month are honored as UAC Champions. Consistent thoughtful caloric intake; exercise; tracking and posting make Champions
Click the link below and sign in as a February team member:
https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/139692-ultimate-accountability-challenge-february-2021

Replies

• Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I regularly crash out of MFP, but this challenge has been keeping me on track, off and on. Super supportive community keeps me going. Recommended, especially if, like me, you struggle to stick to your plans and good intentions!
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    UAC... Will you join and become fitter, healthier and happier? Just 3 rules to follow, no weigh in, will you make it to the much coveted winner's circle? Or Champion? Come and join us, the formula works, it sure does keep me on track!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,098 Member
    Options
    UAC is a wonderful way to work on creating habits which will help you achieve a healthy and fit life.

It has been fundamentally to me achieving and maintaining my Goals.

You will find a lovely group of friendly supportive people.

Join us and try it for yourself. What have you got to lose?
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    zds5csvpef54.png
    The Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) provides both weight losers and maintainers with incredible accountability partners AND life-changing healthy habits.

This is not the flash-in-the-pan 'biggest anything" short-term challenge. This is the real deal!! We are a volunteer group with a proven track record of significant team member success.
    You are the boss of which exercises you do; how high your calorie limit will be; and whether to ‘eat-back’ exercise calories burned.

A non-fulfillment of any of the above equals a Pass Day. There are 3 Pass Days allowed per month

Those who end the month with less than 4 Pass days are celebrated in the monthly Winner's Circle Qualification.

Those who continue to post throughout the month are honored as UAC Champions. Consistent thoughtful caloric intake; exercise; tracking and posting make Champions
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/139692-ultimate-accountability-challenge-february-2021
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    The simplicity of this challenge is one of its biggest strengths, but remember that simple isn’t always easy. The support and positive environment in the challenge is another strength and helps you to push through when it is hard to meet the simple requirements. When we consistently meet those requirements, it makes all the difference though. Although we have winners and champions every month, the main goal is helping all the members to live a healthier lifestyle.

Come join us, if that is your goal!
  • achagpar
    achagpar Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I love this challenge! I joined in January and love that it’s focused on process, rather than outcome, measures. The secret is that by sticking with these 3 simple tasks — exercise, track, and stay under your calorie goal— results follow! Thanks @RangerRickL for this!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @Dory_42 and @achagpar Thanks so much for your posts!
    Your friend, Rick, aka RangerRickL
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    See our team members' welcoming posts above

• Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options

UAC is what you need for accountability to keep going your weight loss journey. You will find very supportive people within the group. Others’ motivation will also motivate you.

Come and join us!
  • idoliov
    idoliov Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    A month in and thanks to this group I’m still on track with New Years resolutions. If you’ve fallen off the get healthy wagon, February is an excellent opportunity to start again. With this supportive group, you’re much more likely to succeed.
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,016 Member
    Options
    Love my UAC group to bits. The knowledge, experience and support is just amazing! I have been a member since December 2020 and It has helped me to be accountable and know my triggers wen it comes to food. There is never any judgment just positivity and encouragement! You will not regret becoming a member! The fact that a group like this exists just blows me away and its all free of charge. @RangerRickL is our leader and he is so committed and is always on the ball!
  • lexabeep
    lexabeep Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Great group! Highly recommend to anyone looking for a good challenge and support group.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    C'mon! If you read all the posts above how can't you be convinced by now? Join up and see for yourself ☺️
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,869 Member
    Options
    I’m a little behind in adding my recommendation. I am nearing the end of my 4th round. The structure of this challenge and support of its community has helped to reinforce daily focus on both my food choices and inclusion of exercise. ATM I am down 25+ lbs, down to a goal I was not sure I would see again, and accomplished it more quickly that I anticipated. I attribute that to that daily focus of the UAC. If you join us, in February you can watch me beginning to address maintenance and learning to practice healthier habits even when not on a “diet”. See you there! It’s only days away!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    See the UAC team member's welcome and enthusiasm above!

• SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,803 Member
    Options
    I have been maintaining for over 3 years and am constantly looking for ways to improve. Both the building healthy habits group and the Ultimate Accountability Challenge are a welcome diversion from other forums which seems to have the same questions asked over and over again (hey I have been on MFP for 9 years...). Feb will be my 4th month joining this amazing group of folks and I must say that the family gets more and more diverse and supportive every month.

Come join us in Feb and take that first step to inner accountability.

Thank you to @RangerRickL and his team and EVERYONE in the current group for keeping the UAC a supportive and positive family.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @SummerSkier You are an inspiration to all of the UAC team members and me!
    Thanks, Rick

• RangerRickL
    Options
    See the UAC team member's welcome and enthusiasm above!