What do you think of...

Options
elsham
elsham Posts: 549 Member
...when you're bored.

I'm bored now. I'm taking a break from reading and I was thinking about how I'm becoming anti-social. I don't even want to go out anymore. My idea of an amazing time has become going to the gym (by myself), going outside and running (by myself), going to bed with a good book (by myself). Even a non-good time, like going to the library and studying, has become something that I want to do, you guessed it, by myself (I'd go with people before). I'm making more excuses to not go out with people too now. What gives?

Anyway...GO.

Replies

• lynnie30
    lynnie30 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Maybe you get more done alone? I love my alone time anymore also.
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I've always been somewhat anti-social, so I can't relate. But I'm rarely bored. I enjoy myself! Lol My own company, that is... But when I'm sorta bored... I log on to MFP and reply to forums... LOL
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    When I'm bored, I design T-shirt logos in my head.
  • kwamgee
    Options
    alone time gives you time to think and get in touch with your inner self if you so desire
  • haeden
    haeden Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I've always been somewhat anti-social, so I can't relate. But I'm rarely bored. I enjoy myself! Lol My own company, that is... But when I'm sorta bored... I log on to MFP and reply to forums... LOL

Im the exact same way.the loner type, and i never get bored :)
  • DaniellePF
    DaniellePF Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Not such a bad thing--at least you are not unsatisfied with yourself thus never wanting to be alone. I like spending time alone, too.
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I don't see anything wrong with it. I'm intensely introverted and can spend days alone perfectly content. I work best with others when they leave me the hell alone.
  • sandy2006
    sandy2006 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    My good time is going to the gym, internet surfing, and playing with my 3 yr old... b o r i n g!!!