• playhardkf2017
    playhardkf2017 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    29 yo female
    5’2” Small frame according to my wrist circumference
    SW 126.2 (April 14th, 2020)
    Highest lifetime weight: 138 lbs. August 2011
    Goal Weight: 110
    Previous rounds: 125.2 -> 122.8 -> 121.6 -> 121.2 -> 119.8-> 119.4 -> 117.8 ->116.6 -> 117.2 ->117.2->114.8 ->116.8 -> 116.4 -> 114.0 -> 115 -> 115.4 ->115 ->113 -> 113-> 113.8 ->114.6 -> 113.6 -> 115.8-> 116 -> 115.6 -> 117.6 -> 115.8 ->118.2
    Goal weight for this round: Seeing lower 115 or squeaking into 114 would be fantastic!
    Another goal: Actually check-in each day and weigh daily.

Previous days

01/22 117.4 Our scale has been weird lately along with my salt intake, so I don’t really know how much I actually weigh aha. I wish I had one of the old school scales that you were able to visually balance and then step on it. That would be ideal.
    I hit Trader Joe’s today after PT and got myself some staples(I won’t list the staples) and a few fun things to try: Pork and ginger soup dumplings, coconut cream whole milk Greek yogurt, and artichoke, kale dip made with Greek yogurt, and a couple different types of crackers to go with it. I plan on having the dumplings tonight with a big salad if my husband wants take out. I’ll grab him take out and make myself the alternative. The dumplings are only 270 calories for a box of six. I’m excited to try them because I’ve read great things about them! The dip, crackers and yogurt will be my snack/mini lunch today. Happy Friday everyone!
    01/23 116.6 Last night I ended up getting takeout with my husband, but I made it fit calorie wise. I was a little over but not enough to wreck my entire week. I decided that weight loss for me isn’t sustainable if I don’t make takeout fit into my life because by Friday night, we need a break from cooking/dishes/etc. We got Buffalo Wild Wings, he ordered what he wanted, and I got a black bean burger but omitted the ranch dressing (saving 170 calories) and selected no salt on my fries (saving tons of sodium). I also finished the wine I had in the fridge from last weekend (1 large glass worth~9 or 10 oz). Those little changes made a difference for me and I’m even down somehow from yesterday morning. The body is so weird… but I’ll take it.
    Today, breakfast was two slices of high fiber toast with cream cheese on it and two mini dark chocolate peanut butter cups melted in (I had a chocolate craving and this stretched the chocolate flavor and I also stirred in some inulin fiber too), two eggs, and an apple cut up. It really hit the spot and clocked in at around 700 calories but it fits within my day(30 g protein, 58g carbs, and 37g fat so it was pretty balanced). My snack will be the artichoke kale dip with Akmak crackers and a fiberful peanut butter bar. Dinner will be panko crusted chicken breast with a large salad topped with cranberry goat cheese, sesame honey cashews, and raspberry vinegar.

01/24 Didn’t weigh today, just didn’t have a chance to before I drank and ate. Food was good today and I had a couple of non scale victories the past 2 days. Yesterday and today, I was able to resist fast food when given the opportunity to have it. Instead of getting myself a frosty last night I sliced up a banana and popped it in the freezer for a bit to have as a snack to go with my dinner. The sweetness and texture of the partially frozen banana did the trick for me. Today I just didn’t want it even though my husband did.
    Today, I ate at maintenance because I was just hungry. Food was healthy overall but looking at the diary, the protein was a bit low. I feel like I definitely need to bump Breakfast was a failed attempt but still edible version of high fiber pancakes with a maple yogurt sauce instead of pure syrup, dinner was peanut noodles with whole wheat spaghetti topped with two eggs for protein and an orange for dessert, then a snack was akmak crackers with 4 tbs of the Greek yogurt artichoke kale dip.

01/25 117.4 Have a solid day of food planned. Breakfast will be a high protein smoothie with banana, cocoa powder, inulin fiber, oat fiber, plain egg white protein powder, Greek yogurt, and topped with sesame honey cashews plus some toast with butter on the side. Not sure about my snack. Dinner will be ground pork on top of bulgur with peanut sauce, carrots and peas.
    01/26 116.8 Did not post. The day got away from me.
    01/27 116.4 Wow, it has been a busy couple of days at work. My food has been really on point though and I’ve been getting a lot of exercise in as well. Didn’t have any discernable symptoms from the vaccine this weekend, so that was also a relief. I was only tired on Monday because our kitty decided he wanted to meow alllll night. The joys of having a cat with kidney disease (apparently it causes them to meow more often but his condition is stable and hasn’t progressed at all since he was dx’d a few years ago).
    Dinner tonight was roasted chicken legs, roasted butternut squash, kohlrabi, and bulgur. It totally hit the spot tonight. I also got some wanderlust earlier today and started looking at hotels in Myrtle Beach because we want to go back there this summer. We went in 2019 and had a lot of fun just relaxing on the beach and walking to the arcades/the boardwalk at night.

01/28 116.8 Breakfast was solid today. I made a chocolate hack today by mixing 2 tbs light cream cheese with 2 mini dark chocolate pb cups and inulin and melting it in the microwave. Then, I put 4 grams of butter in a pan and made a chocolate grilled cream cheese sandwich of sorts on whole wheat high fiber bread. It was divine and I’m still stuffed from it and that was over 3 hours ago. It tasted like chocolate cheesecake and I savored every bite of it with all the different textures/taste. I also had a small apple, cottage cheese for some extra protein and frozen dark cherries on top of the cream cheese. It clocked in at 731 calories but if I burn at least 150 calories during my planned spin bike ride, it still leaves about 700 calories for the day. I plan on having a light snack and some sort and soup for dinner… So, that plan should be doable. I’ve definitely been on a chocolate fix this week for whatever reason. I usually get chocolate cravings in the middle and end of my cycle. The body is pretty interesting/weird when you start to pay attention to it.
    I’m also excited to pick up yogurt made from a dairy farm near us today. We’ll also be getting eggs and raw milk. My husband wanted to try the raw milk to see if he has the same reaction to it as he gets from pasteurized dairy. So, that’ll be an interesting experiment. Normally, after eating any sort of dairy he gets a lot of phlegm production, so he’s curious if it’ll be the same. I’ll report back in case anyone is interested.
    01/29 116.0 This number is after working out this morning, so we can call it my dry weight. We are planning to get some sort of take-out tonight and I’m trying to make a conscious effort to make smart decisions. I have about 1,000 calories to work with…so I have hopes to make it happen.

01/30 117.2 Super lazy day didn’t have a chance to post but I drank a ton of water and had a non scale victory of refusing Thai take out. We got LongHorn Friday night and I wanted to limit the take out to just one night because I ended up going over calories a bit, so I didn’t want last night to completely erase my week’s deficit. My husband ended up not even getting it. So we both won calorie wise. Breakfast was eggs, toast, an apple and something else that I can’t remember. I had the side of mac and cheese I got with ribs Friday night for my lunch. I also had a mini cupcake that one of our new managers brought in to the office. Dinner was oatmeal with inulin, oat fiber, cinnamon, macadamia nut butter, sesame cashews, and craisins.

01/31 117.4 This is definitely water weight. I had over 100 oz of water yesterday and a salty dinner Friday, and I’m at the highest point in my cycle. So on the bright side, I’m looking forward to a nice drop for the next round because it’s during the lightest time on the month for me. Hopefully I’ll squeak into the 115s again. I don’t feel/look bloated or anything so I’ll happily accept any of this.
    I’m thinking eggs and toast for breakfast and I’ll be making a roast pork loin for dinner tonight with mashed potatoes (I might have some butternut squash for myself too).
    6lkw1i0alvog.png
    Goals: Yoga every day! Spin bike at least 5 times per week with at least one 45 – 60 minute ride per week, two 30 minute rides, and two 20 minute rides.
    01/22 50 minute heart opening vinyasa yoga video and I plan on jumping on the spin bike in a few for a 20ish minute ride. Then, I’ll do my afternoon walk when I’m done with work.
    01/23 I started my day with an hour yoga video and then a killer 30 minute spin bike video. Then, I’ll have a bit of a walk later today when have to run into the city to get vaccinated.
    01/24 My husband and I went for a walk at a nearby reservoir clocking in at 1.5ish miles and then I did about 15 minutes of yoga. My body was tired today, so I listened to it and rested it a bit.
    01/25 I plan on doing a 30 minute spin bike video and some yoga today. Didn’t have a chance to do yoga this morning because I needed sleep instead.
    01/26 Did 30 minute ride and a 45 minute yoga video I think it was.
    01/27 Did a 45 minute core focused yoga video this morning and a 60 minute spin bike ride today. The bike ride got extended a little because I talked to my boss during it for like 10 minutes, so I just kept moving my legs even though I was talking. The music for the ride was super fun and had a bunch of random throwback songs she put together for a 30th birthday themed ride for herself. I also went for a 20ish minute walk at the end of my work day.
    01/28 Completed a 45 minute yoga video focused on wraps and plan on doing a 20 minute spin ride in a bit. My legs are sore from my heavy hills ride on Tuesday and then my 60 minute ride yesterday. So, I plan on taking it a little easier today with the 20 minute ride. I might use our massage gun thingamajig to see if it helps the soreness. Happy almost Friday everyone!
    01/29 I only had time to do a 45 minute spin bike ride and didn’t have time to do yoga.
    01/30 45 minute spin ride
    01/31 60ish minute yin/vin yasa flow this morning. It was more relaxing for the first half and then heated up for the second half.
  • CamandJarvis
    CamandJarvis Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    You don't have to be perfect, you just have to be better than you were before

29, 5'5"
    OSW: 164.2
    GW: 135

Previous Rounds:
    R69 EW: 158.1
    R70 EW: 156.5
    R71 EW: 156.3
    R72 EW: 156.3
    R73 EW: 155.2
    R74 EW: 155.4
    R75 EW: 156.1
    R76 EW: 155.6
    R80 EW: 153.2
    R81 EW: 154.3
    R82 EW: 154.1
    R84 EW: 156.5
    R89 EW: 156.7
    R91 EW: 160.1
    R93 EW: 159.3
    R94 EW: 156.1
    R98 EW: 154.5
    R99 EW: 155.9
    <3 R100 <3 EW: 152.8
    R101 EW: 149.7 (1/15)
    R102 EW: 149.0
    R103 EW: 149.0
    R104 EW: 146.2
    R105 EW: 146.6
    R106 EW: 144.6
    R107 EW: 146.8 (spring break, only 2 days weight)
    R108 EW: 147.7 (Moving out of state, starting new job)
    R109 EW: 148.1
    R110 EW: 150.1
    R111 EW: 154.3
    R112 EW: 152.6
    R113 EW: 151.7
    R121 EW: 153.0
    R122 EW: 154.8
    R123 EW: 153.9
    R124 EW: 153.4
    R125 EW: 155.6
    R126 EW: 152.3
    R127 EW: 151.5
    R128 EW: 151.0
    R129 EW: 151.0
    R130 EW: 152.6
    R131 EW: 153.9
    R132 EW: 150.6
    R133 EW: 151.2
    R134 EW: 149.3
    R135 EW: 149.5
    R136 EW: 148.4
    R137 EW: 147.9
    R138 EW: 148.4

Last weight
    01/21 - 148.4

Round Goal: 147.x Fast 16+hrs on weekdays, 14+hrs on weekends. Up the water! Water minimum: 75oz, Goal: 91oz.

Day, Weight, Comment
    01/22 - 147.7
    01/23 - DNW
    01/24 - 150.6
    01/25 - 150.4
    01/26 - 152.3
    01/27 - 147.5
    01/28 - 147.0
    01/29 - 147.0
    01/30 - 151.0
    01/31 - 151.9 - Lots of things. I'm puffy and so sore today. Especially puffy in my face. Sodium high. 64oz water but working outside so that upped my water needs. Only fasted 13.5hrs. It'll come off in time. Going to land today, I believe, to finish the last bit. For me, that's push mowing the areas the tractor can get to (under low branches, close to trees, etc). Hopefully an early night so I can relax and stretch this evening.

Previous Day's Comments
    01/22 - Shocked since I didn't sleep well last night. Today we have errands to run for Fam. FamHub had appointments for his '86 to get an alignment (just rebuilt front end) and to pick up telephone poles for building material for some project on the land. No updates from them yet. Fasted 17.5hrs, drank 75oz water. Didn't sleep well at all so hopefully tonight I can rest easier.
    01/23 - Up and moving quick. Had to pick up FamHub's truck from service this morning before heading to the land. Gathering sandwich-making stuff, packing water (since we definitely thought there was water yesterday and there was actually NOT any water), and heading out to the land all day. Godson's surgery ended ahead of schedule at 9:55pm. He did great. The only concern is the bile buildup in him - likely to cause constipation and will need to be carefully addressed. At this point, he is in ICU until they deem him stable and healthy enough to be moved into regular hospital room (typically about 5-10 days). The fight is on, but he's definitely his daddy's boy and his daddy is a stubborn you-know-what (in a good way). Even mama is stubborn as all get out so he's got it going for him from both sides. He's certainly not one to give up, that's for sure. Now we wait until the boy can come home healthy and happy. By sounds of it, he may not need the full 60-ish days (between ICU, hospital stay, and the post-hospital stay in which they have to live no more than 30 minutes away) but time will tell. Shout out to the wonderful surgeons, docs, nurses, aids, and all others who helped this process along for my boy to have hope for a long and beautiful life. They're absolutely the best for doing what they do <3
    01/24 - Pizza. Pizza. Pizza. Not shocked. Had it for dinner Friday, had it for lunch today, had it again for dinner yesterday. We had plans for baked chicken and rice for dinner but then we were helping watch Fam's daughter and distract her a bit (outside our house because she's scared of our hyperactive dog - dog isn't mean, but she's crazy and bigger than the daughter) and then it was too late to bother cooking. Didn't fast long - 14.5hrs. Was out push-mowing more milk thistle and other big brush so made a sandwich and felt a bit revived. Today, due to rain, we aren't going to work the land. Going to fast as long as my body is comfortable with it. Pulled out a pork butt to smoke while we chill and watch football. Also focusing on my water - I'm sure I need more than I have been drinking. Luckily I got time to drop back down and possibly still see a loss.
    UPDATE: Godson's eyes are turning white! He always had such yellow eyes and they said one of the big indicators is his skin and eyes. Well, his skin had a pretty quick turn but when he woke up late yesterday afternoon, his eyes showed so much improvement. Those baby blues really going to be winning nurses over now! For the first time in 2.5 years, his bilirubin levels are ZERO! All else seems good. I believe today is the day they begin food and drink therapy

01/25 - Expected - couldn't quite get water intake up the way I wanted, salty foods, shorter fasting, possible TMI and possible pre-TOM bloating (can't tell if its that or the other stuff combined, but either very likely). Today will be better. Fast started a tad later, but completely doable hitting 16-17hrs. Working/tied to my computer and therefore tied to my water cup and the 5gal jug in the other room for refills. Already halfway done with my first cup (30oz) which bodes well for the day. Though a full night of sleep (for me), tired due to being woken up mid-dream. Those are the worst! Always makes me groggy and a tad cranky.
    GODSON UPDATE: No big news. Yesterday the plan was to work on sitting up. Today, if all is still going well, they'll try to incorporate food and drink. Doing really well so far

01/26 - Didn't want to post this, but I feel I must. I'm guessing it's the dairy-heavy food, despite me taking my lactose pills (yay for me actually remembering I have those!). That and very possibly pre-TOM bloat. Just over 90 oz water. Fasted 16.5hrs. As for my Godson, he is out of ICU and in acute care. Typical is 6-10 days in ICU and he was there just less than 3 full days. Currently in acute care which they say typical minimum is 15 days. From there, they will stay in the local area for minimum 30 days. Fam also doing well, thankfully.
    01/27 - So I'll be a bit honest here (TMI/digestion). Since the 3 pizza meals nearly in a row, I've been feeling it. With TOM coming any day, I figured SOME was bloating from that, as per usual. Welp, the last 2 days I've worked on balanced meals and actually COOKED my lunch into something balanced (steak for lunch? Oh yeeeeees) and yesterday I managed a whopping 120oz! Plus sticking to fasting (17hrs yesterday), I've made some movement (147.5). I was content. Took a quick nap because I was DEAD (I'm alive now, thanks to the nap), drank a bit of water, and FINALLY got some TMI movement. It's been several days. Like today would've been day 5 without proper movement. After I decided, since I felt so different, to weigh (146.6). Apparently I have been making some progress, but the bloating and digestion issues I've caused myself with too much processed food covered it up. Fasting helps a lot, but not when I totally destroy my insides with it! A little here and there, as I've proved before, can be mitigated, but not several days in a row. Still feeling a bit bloated, but light. Look a bit puffy in the belly but I'm believing THAT to be TOM related since I don't feel the heaviness. Plus, a new low since my regain and very close to my lowest weight in this group (144.6 back in March 2020)!
    01/28 - I'm up from my lower weight but down from wake up weight. Blaming the wine (2 glasses) with steak dinner last night. 110oz water, 18.5hr fasting. Dead tired from 2 late nights in a row with early wakeups. I just want to sleeeeeep haha (my own fault). Tomorrow I can sleep in an hour and a half before I head to the city for my lasik evaluation. Hopefully soon I won't have to worry about contacts or glasses! Fingers crossed my eyes are good enough to drop the price to affordable. As for my Godson, he's doing really really well. Been eating and drinking just fine, all indications of a beautifully working liver are there! Lots of bowel movements but that's the new liver processing and ridding of the backlog of it in his body, so it's more than welcome. Went for a walk around a secure area of the hospital and was apparently acting his normal self. All the love, positivity, and prayers are working wonderfully <3 Thank you so so much
    01/29 - Surprised I'm not up between pizza last night and no sleep. On the way home from pizza, we got hit by a drunk driver in our not-yet-3-week-old truck. We are ok. They were fine (though drunk, not injured). Their car was totaled, ours needs new front bumper. But it shook me up enough I barely slept. And now I get to drive my little car (smaller than what hit us) to San Antonio and I'm a little freaked.... I want to take my jeep or something more sturdy but I can't afford that gas mileage (1 tank down, 1 tank back in jeep. 1 tank will take me 2 trips down and back in my little car)....well, I could afford, but it'd put me in a tighter spot. Plus the thing sits since I'm not commuting and it needs to be driven..ANYWAY, fasted 16.75hr. About 80oz. Started fasting late but I'll be distracted all morning anyway. Good possibility I'll be dilated and after last night, I'm not taking any chances driving so I'll probably chill in my car for a bit after. Hopefully it's like the last 3 times - normal vision came back within an hour, just more light sensitive than normal.
    01/30 - Lack of water (45oz ouch) and high sodium dinner. Going to land today to finish clearing it so I'll definitely get a workout in. Hot dogs on the mini grill out there so we don't have to keep commuting back and forth. I'll be bringing extra water for sure. Luckily truck is driveable (just bumper damage, thankfully) and insurance is working the claim now. Should know by Monday and we can take it in to get fixed. Good because I don't think my poor (gas) jeep will jump that annoying ol (diesel) tractor haha! Need to catch up on posts here, hopefully tomorrow I'll have a chance. Enjoy your weekend everyone!

6md6itjay15k.png
    Dedicated Stretching: 15/15 Daily incorporation: 30/31
    01/01 - Dedicated: x, Daily: ✓
    01/02 - Dedicated: x, Daily: ✓
    01/03 - Dedicated: ✓, Daily: ✓ - Managed a seated upper body dedicated stretch. Arms, shoulders, sides, back, and belly! Felt so good. Next - lower body (:
    01/04 - Dedicated: ✓, Daily: ✓ - Got to do two dedicated lower body stretches. Hammys stiff so did a little in morning and a little after dinner.
    01/05 - Dedicated: x, Daily: ✓ - Started a dedicated stretch but interrupted by BF when he realized dog was not in backyard. Did some jogging through the neighborhood in search of her, though!
    01/06 - Dedicated: x, Daily: ✓
    01/07 - Dedicated: x, Daily: ✓ - Nearly forgot to add in daily stretching.... oops!
    01/08 - Dedicated: ✓, Daily: ✓ - Alright, my morning bed stretch went well. Managed a few upper body stretches through the day. Need to focus more on lower body. The hammies in particular. Will be the focus for today
    01/09 - Dedicated: x, Daily: ✓ - Planned to do yoga but BF got off work and wanted OUT of the house so I didn't get to it. He's still asleep so I'm about to go do some as soon as I hit "post" haha
    01/10 - Dedicated: ✓, Daily: ✓ - Did my yoga like I promised. Was really nice, actually. Also the weather got quite ick and my lovely screws weren't happy so did a heating pad and additional stretching to try to loosen things up and release pressure on my nerve.
    01/11 - Dedicated: ✓, Daily: ✓ - Need to do yoga and stop procrastinating. Dedicated time was short, but I managed it after dinner. Getting horrible about putting it off and then only getting short stretches in.
    01/12 - Dedicated: ✓, Daily: ✓ - Got my yoga in and then did legs and booty. Definitely need to stretch the quads today, woke up with jelly legs!
    01/13 - Dedicated: ✓, Daily: ✓ - Yoga yoga yoga. I don't know why I don't do it! Well, I do: I'm tired and lazy. But I always feel so much better after! Its the starting part that gets me... I did it yesterday, though I didn't want to and felt way better for it. Need to keep that in mind.
    01/14 - Dedicated: x, Daily: ✓ - Didn't get yoga in. Too many meetings first thing and didn't want to change back into workout clothes. Today I'm going to be gone half the day with the truck so not sure I'll get much in. Will try to do some dedicated stretching while the guy works on the truck, though.
    01/15 - Dedicated: x, Daily: ✓ - Was on the go first thing in the morning, no opportunity for a dedicated stretch. Unfortunately, no heat in the office so I was bundled up and frigid! I couldn't feel my toes by the time the guy was finished. Came home to shower since I caught a chill I couldn't shake and curled up in a blanket after.
    01/16 - Dedicated: x, Daily: ✓ - Did a lot of stretching while working yesterday. I needed to, body was soooooore. Today I will try to get a dedicated stretch in as I'm having some major DOMS.
    01/17 - Dedicated: ✓, Daily: ✓ - Did a bit of a dedicated stretch using the couch during the football game to help loosen these sore muscles. It felt phenomenal! I'm running out of days to meet my goal so I'm hoping this week I have a chance daily to get some yoga in daily. I set a lower goal in hopes that I'd beat it! At least I still have time to! Weekends are usually harder, but I still have 2 work weeks that are easier if I'll just get off my butt to do it
    01/18 - Dedicated: x, Daily: ✓ - My yoga got interrupted by BF saying the Verizon store was open so he could go look at phones (researched online but he wanted something small so had to see in person to really compare size before purchase). Got a couple good stretches in though while out and about, though. Aiming for yoga this morning as soon as meetings allow me a long enough of a break.
    01/19 - Dedicated: ✓, Daily: ✓ - Did a yoga for flexibility yesterday as I found it really is a nice stretch for my sore hammies. Still recovering from all the physical labor out at the land. Today I may repeat the same one for another, hopefully deeper, hammy stretch.
    01/20 - Dedicated: x, Daily: ✓ - Today I'm doing yoga. No matter what. I have time in between work meetings so I know I can fit it in.
    01/21 - Dedicated: x, Daily: ✓ - I debated considering my little stretch "dedicated" and decided it really wasn't enough by my definition to call it that. I did try, though, so its better than nothing. Couldn't quite get yoga done due to things popping up. About to do a quick practice now before BF wakes up to run these errands (8am appt for truck)
    01/22 - Dedicated: ✓, Daily: ✓ - I'm sore today. If I'm able to do yoga, it won't be until tonight. FamHub's truck returned home and as soon as BF finishes gathering items, we are on our way to the land for the day. Will have plenty of chance to do some small stretching during my breaks to hopefully keep loose. Supposed to rain tomorrow so, depending on that, tomorrow may be my stretching day. All day haha!
    01/23 - Dedicated: x, Daily: ✓ - Didn't get home until 11 and went STRAIGHT to bed. I'm definitely sore this morning and need a good relaxation stretch.
    01/24 - Dedicated: ✓, Daily: ✓ - Debated checking dedicated for yesterday but decided it may have been short, but I did do a little focused stretching yesterday outside my daily. It wasn't much, but it was "dedicated" so I'll count it.
    01/25 - Dedicated: ✓, Daily: ✓ - Found myself stuck on stupid watching a movie so I got on the floor and did a lower body stretch while watching. Quite a good compromise, I think.
    01/26 - Dedicated: ✓, Daily: ✓ - Did some yoga for digestion (maybe that helped, too?) yesterday plus a nice hammy stretch after. Nothing too crazy, but got me up and moving for a few minutes.
    01/27 - Dedicated: ✓, Daily: ✓ - Neck/shoulders yoga once I was functional which really helped. My neck was hurting so bad (I sleep with chin to chest apparently) plus grinding my teeth horribly. Wore my retainer last night and it helped with grinding. Was so tired I was able to find a comfortable straight position with my neck and stayed that way most of the night. Feels much better (though still sore) today. Going to try that same practice today to get another good stretch to loosen it up
    01/28 - Dedicated: x, Daily: ✓ - Didn't get to yoga, my own fault. Aiming today, once I get home, to get some stretching knocked out. Incorporation won't be hard after that drive, though! I always stretch when I get out of that car haha!
    01/29 - Dedicated: x, Daily: ✓ - My eyes were so heavy and sensitive to any light after I got home, I could barely function. No way I could watch a yoga video. Tried stretching a bit, but I wasn't feeling it. Just wanted to curl up and close my eyes. Today will be hard, but I'm sure I'll find good reasons to stop and do a good stretch here and there while I work. Probably better than not stretching until tonight or tomorrow. Just 1 more dedicated stretch day to hit my goal! I can do it, I know it.
    01/30 - Dedicated: ✓, Daily: ✓ - Despite spending nearly 6hrs picking up giant rocks (and stretching in the process) so BF could mow, my hammies are sore. Did a lot of back and upper body stretching during my mini-breaks. Definitely aiming for more dedicated stretching today, especially lower body. I might just beat my goal of 15 days! Whoot!

• SheilaBoneham
    SheilaBoneham Posts: 3,016 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    UGW - 130
    HSW - 218.2 (Feb. 2015)

2021 Goals — eat mindfully; meditate most days; exercise for the pleasure of moving. Weigh in every 10 days.

History 2020-21
    R100 1/7/20 end weight 177.6
    R101 1/17/20 end weight 177.6
    R102 1/27/20 end weight 177.2
    R103 2/6/20 end weight 178.6
    R104 2/16/20 end weight 179
    R105 2/26/20 end weight 180.2
    R106 3/7/20 end weight 180
    R107 3/17/20 end weight 180
    R108 3/27/20 end weight 180.8
    R109 4/6/20 end weight 180
    R110 4/16/20 end weight 180.6
    R111 4/26/20 end weight 181.2
    R112 5/6/20 end weight 181.4
    R113 5/16/20 end weight 181.8
    R114 5/26/20 end weight 183 ugh.
    R115 6/5/20 end weight 182.6. 10-day calorie ave 1554
    R116 6/15/20 end weight 181.8. 10-day calorie ave 1580
    R117 6/25/20 end weight 181. 10-day calorie ave 1341
    R118 7/5/20 end weight 182. 10-day calorie ave 1674
    R119 7/15/20 end weight 181.4. 10-day calorie ave 1651
    R120 7/25/20 end weight 181.2 10-day calorie ave 1695
    R121 8/4/20 end weight 182. 10-day calorie ave 1706
    R122 8/14/20 end weight 182.8. 10-day calorie ave 1747
    R123 8/24/20 end weight 182.6. (-.2) 10-day calorie ave 1624
    R124 9/3/20 end weight 182.2. (-.4) 10-day calorie ave 1493
    R125 9/13/20 end weight 182.2 (0). 10-day calorie ave 1612
    R126 9/23/20 end weight 181.6 (-.6). 10-day calorie ave 1580
    R127 10/3/20 end weight 182 (+.4). 10-day calorie ave 1821
    R128 10/13/20 end weight 182 (+/-0). 10-day calorie ave 1659
    R129 10/23/20 end weight 182 (+/-0). 10-day calorie ave 1552
    R130 11/2/20 end weight 183 (+1). 10-day calories ave 1856
    R131 11/12/20 end weight 183 (+/-0). 10 day ave cals 1776
    R132 11/22/20 End weight 183 (+/-0). 10 day ave cals 1358.
    R133 12/2/20 End weight 182.6. (-.4). 10 day ave cals 1633.
    R134 12/12/20 End weight 182.6. (+/-0). 10-day ave cals 1547.
    R135 12/22/20 End weight 181.6. (-1lb). 10-day ave cals 1460.
    R136 1/1/2021 End weight 183. (+1.4lb). 10-day ave cals 1885. Not too bad for birthday + Christmas + New Year’s Eve!
    R137 1/11/2021 End weight 183. (+/-0). 10-day ave cals 1789. Made progress with intuitive eating and daily meditation.
    R138 1/21/2021 End weight 183. (+/-0). 10-day ave cals 1753. More progress with intuitive eating and daily meditation.

R139 goals — meditate daily, eat mindfully. ✔️ End weight 183. (+/-0). Didn’t track calories.

Day/Comment

1/22 - met goals, although my walk was short
    Not tracking is weird after 6 years of doing it religiously, and of course my internal calculator has a pretty good sense of my calories & macros, but I’m not dwelling on the numbers, at least through this round. My daily mindful eating meditation class is making me very aware of what I’m eating and also how. DH is a “shoveler” and when I married him, I started eating faster so I wouldn’t still be eating 15 minutes after he finished. I’m working on getting back to eating slowly and savoring what I eat, even if I’m the last one finished! This morning I couldn’t finish my yogurt because I’d given myself time to realize I was full. I’m also looking at ways to cozy up all the rooms I spend time in, thinking I’ll find more comfort in my surroundings rather than in too much food too often.

1/23 - met goals
    Yesterday was good. Today is very cold, but cozy inside, so all good. Enjoy your Saturday!

1/24 - met goals
    DH wanted the lunch special from our fav Italian carry out yesterday, so I ordered house salad and minestrone— very satisfying, and enough salad that I split it between lunch and dinner. Excellent. I’m making no-bread salmon patties tonight — yummy! Not weighing and tracking is weird, but I think I’m doing pretty well (though I’m curious about the numbers, of course!) and will stick it out for the next week. Then I’ll see. Enjoy your day!

1/25 - meditated 30 min.
    Ugh — ate too much yesterday. Too many morning carbs always encourage me to overeat later. This morning DH wanted French toast, so I had one piece instead of two and cooked the remaining egg mix into a mini omelette for myself. Good compromise, I think. The weather isn’t bad this morning, so I’m off for a walk before the snow and ice hit around noon. Whee!

1/26 - meditated 20 min.
    The big storm system across the Midwest has mostly skirted us, but did lay down a nice slick sheet of ice, so no walk for me until it melts. I got on the scale before I stopped myself and though I’m not posting it, I wasn’t happy with what I saw, so this intuitive eating venture may not be working for me, or maybe it’s too soon to know. I’ll stick out the experiment for the rest of the round, then re-evaluate. Seeing everyone’s progress (and struggles) on here is inspiring & reassuring, so thanks for that.

1/27 - met meditation and mindful eating goals
    Yesterday was a good day, aside from the layer of ice over everything. Even that has an upside, though — the trees are stunning in the sunlight. I started a complicated lace knitting pattern 8 times and ripped it out 8 times — I may put that one away for for a little while and finish my blanket. A metaphor? 😁

1/28 - met meditation and mindful eating goals
    Pretty darn quiet around here with the icy pavement and frigid weather! I think I’ll see what progress I can make on the stack of to-be-read books by my chair! I have made progress on the snacking front — my only snack yesterday was a very mindfully enjoyed square of good dark chocolate. 🍫 Mmmm. I finished my mindful eating meditation course, and feel it was helpful. Now to put the principles into consistent action.

1/29 - met meditation and mindful eating goals
    Ok, I backslid on the snacking last night — popcorn and cinnamon raisin bread (not all at once!). Sigh. I was a tad hungry when I went for the popcorn, and by itself it wouldn’t have thrown me off, but why the bread? I mean, it’s tasty, but....Oh, well, day by day.

1/30 - met meditation and mindful eating goals
    No nighttime binge last night — yay me! Running off to the grocery to grab a few things before the snow arrives tonight — 6-8” expected here (and many other places!). Be safe and warm if you’re in the path!

1/31 - 183 - met meditation and mindful eating goals (mostly)
    Ok, still steady without obsessing about numbers. That’s good. Next round, though, I’m going back to tracking and daily weighing. Everything is new tomorrow — round, week, month.... See you in round 140!

eg5joxhyomei.png
    Goals for 2021 — Meditate most days. Eat mindfully.

• deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,859 Member
    Options
    Round 139
    MY NAME IS DONNA. I AM 60 YEARS YOUNG & FROM THE MIDWEST USA. I AM APPROX 5’ 5” TALL.
    ROUND 97 FOR ME.

“Today….I am choosing Me”
    145320379.png

MY STATS:

Highest weight ever (2014/2015): 253
    Original starting weight for this current journey : (1-11-2018) 235.0
    R138 EW= 205.4
    R139 EW= TBD

Current New Goals:

Weight:
    Short Term Goal: To weigh less at the end of this round than I did at the end of the last round.
    Final goal: 145-155. We’ll see how I look & feel when I get there.
    Exercise: Move 30 minutes per day rotating activity.

********LOOK AND SEE HOW THE UPS & DOWNS OF MY JOURNEY JUST HELPS ME BE A STRONGER & MORE DETERMINED ME********

COLOR CODE: Fuchsia is a Happy Weight Loss for me. Blue is a sad weight gain.Black is no change.
    R43 through R53 (06/07/18 thru 09/24/18) = …..19.4 LOST (Ending weight 176.0)
    R53 through R63 (09/24/18 thru 01/02/19) = …..9.5 GAINED (Ending weight 185.5)
    R63 through R73 (01/02/19 thru 04/12/19) = …..6.3 GAINED (Ending weight 191.8)
    R73 through R83 (04/12/19 thru 07/21/19) = …..3.6 GAINED (Ending weight 195.4)
    R83 through R93 (07/21/19 thru 10/29/19) = …..7.4 LOST (Ending weight 188.0)
    R93 through R103 (10/29/19 thru 02/06/20) = …4.1 GAINED(Ending weight 192.1)
    R103 through 113 (02/06/20 thru 05/06/20) = …..12.2 GAINED (Ending Weight 204.9)

R113 through 123 (05/07/20 thru 08/24/20) = [color=blue)…..4.4 GAINED [/color=blue] (Ending Weight 209.3)

R124 (08/25/20 thru 09/03/20) = [color-=blue)……1.8 GAINED [/color=blue] (Ending Weight 211.2)

R125 (09/04/20 thru 09/13/20) = ……1.4 GAINED (Ending Weight 212.6)

R126 (09/14/20 thru 09/23/20) = ……0.6 LOST [/color-fuchsia] (Ending Weight 212.0)

R127 (09/24/20 thru 10/03/20) = ……1.6 LOST (Ending Weight 210.4)

R128 (10/04/20 thru 10/13/20) = ……1.8 LOST [/color-fuchsia] (Ending Weight 208.6)

R129 (10/14/20 thru 10/23/20) = ……1.8 LOST (Ending Weight 206.8)

R130 (10/24/20 thru 11/02/20) = ……1.8 GAINED (Ending Weight 208.6)

R131 (11/03/20 thru 11/12/20) = ……1.2 LOST [/color-fuchsia] (Ending Weight 207.4)

R132 (11/13/20 thru 11/22/20) = ……0.7 GAINED (Ending Weight 208.1)

R 123 thru R133 (08/24 thru 12/02/20) = ……2.6 LOST (Ending Weight 206.8)

R134 (12/03/20 thru 12/12/20) = ……2.6 LOST (Ending Weight 204.2)

R135 (12/13/20 thru 12/22/20) = ……0.6 GAINED (Ending Weight 204.8)

R136 (12/23/20 thru 01/01/20) = ……3.0 GAINED (Ending Weight 207.8)

R137 (01/02/20 thru 01/11/20) = ……0.8 LOST (Ending Weight 207.0)

R138 (01/12/20 thru 01/21/20) = ……1.6 LOST (Ending Weight 205.4)

R139 (01/22/20 thru 01/31/20) = [color-fuchsia]……xxx LOST (Ending Weight xxxxx)

Day/Weight/Comment
    01/21 …..205.4 ….. ENDING WEIGHT LAST ROUND
    01/22 …..205.2 ….. I am inviting my friend over tonight (the one that always brings me high calorie foods without notice) for dinner. I am making low calorie / low carb shish-kabobs. This time it’s MY choice for the menu lol. My friend is a friend of 20 years. He is male and can eat things without gaining which just isn’t true for this female post-menopausal body! No matter how many times I tell him, he just doesn’t get it. Anyway, I hope to dip into the 204’s by tomorrow or the next day. Persisting……..

01/23 …..206.2 ….. A wonderful low cal/carb dinner with my friend. Then, late night pop-tarts with milk. Just don’t do it folks!

01/24 …..206.2 ….. Drats! Tired today. Slept 3 hours 47 minutes.

01/25 …..208.2 ….. An unfair weight for what I ate but I had little to no movement yesterday. A very restful day. Back on track today is my hope. Shocking scale has awaken me!

01/26 …..207.0 ….. I’m not sure why it jumped so high yesterday (I checked it several times) or why it reduced so much overnight, but I’ll take it as inspiration to get these numbers moving back down again. However, I know I am not as strong as I was early in my journey. I’ve got to work on the mind and spirit too.

01/27 …..206.6 ….. I am glad to see a drop but I must be honest. I didn’t lose nearly half a pound because I got in a lot of physical fitness or I watched my portion sizes. I didn’t drop because I carefully balanced my macros and made very informed choices. It was a very busy day with my time schedule and I ended up eating OMAD. That caused overall lower calories for the day and that is the end of the story. I’m glad to be a tad lighter today, but honestly, I still have so much to learn and to implement. I did get over 7 hours of sleep last night also. UNHEARD of for this 4 hour per night girl! I am Still on the journey of enlightenment overall.

01/28 …..207.6 ….. No TMI x3. We’ll see what the next 3 days bring. However, I don’t see me hitting my goal this round and it’s such a simple goal. Disappointed. Back to 4.5 hrs sleep.

01/29 …..207.0 ….. Somewhat better with TMI slightly cooperating somewhat. Today I am being brought Chinese food from out-of-town for dinner. Not the best thing at the end of the round, but I will try to stick to IF until dinner. I am pushing the water already.

01/30 …..206.4 ….. Such a strange round! I have lost nearly 2 pounds this round. However, I am still up one pound from my starting weight. I guess that is the true definition of losing the same pounds over and over. Only one more weigh-in this round and I doubt that I will get back (even) to starting weight. However, I will work on any progress. I’ll be down on carpets in (yet) another room hand scrubbing so that will (again) result in not many steps but lots of work and calorie burn. I will be eating the other half of my Chinese food today. I wisely split the dinner in half yesterday.

01/31 …..207.6 ….. Well, there’s the expected hike up after 2 days of Chinese food. I tried to be careful and push water too, but it is what it is.

My Goal is to get my 10,000 steps in daily (like I used to!)

82l57fj7vlae.png
    STEPS REPORTED ARE FROM DAY BEFORE

01/22/21 10,238 steps.
    01/23/21 7229 steps. Busy with dinner guest. I made a nice low cal/low carb dinner but not much activity.\
    01/24/21 7123 steps.
    01/25/21 4024 steps. Pitiful!
    01/26/21 5869. I’m just not moving enough in my new retirement phase of my life. I must make an inside plan since outside is too treacherous for a fall-risk person like me!
    01/27/21 4302 busy day but not with a lot of walking involved.
    01/28/21 4103 steps. Lots of company today at home.
    01/29/21 4706 steps. Wow. It’s pitiful really.
    01/30/21 5499 steps. No walking hardly. All scrubbing for hours on hands and knees. There will be more of the same today. I have MONTHS of work to do in this new house. The old owners were very heavy smokes and very old/frail. This place hasn’t been properly thoroughly cleaned in years.
    01/31/21 4739 steps.

• homemademama
    homemademama Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    1.31 last check in for the round! Weight was back up to 240 this morning but I think this was more of a water retention thing than a weight gain. Lots of salty foods yesterday. I've been tracking all of my food for 31 days and feel really good about it. Excited to see what's in store for round 140 ❤
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 3,986 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    * END ROUND 139 ( January 22- January 31) Increase electrolytes, no grains

Seeking lower bodyfat%
    My name is Tish.
    Height: 5'7.5"
    USW: 260
    2021 Start Wgt:215 (Jan 1)
    CW: 209.5
    RGW: Lose 1/2 to 1 pound
    FGW: 175
    *It's easier for me to think 10lbs ahead at a time*
    (Lowest weight 171.2~March 17, 2019)
    {Round 136 - 215 EW}Dec 31 2020(1/01)
    {Round 137-209.8 EW}Jan 11 2021
    {Round 138- 209.5 EW}Jan 21 2021

{Day/Weight/Comment}

Day1▪︎Fr•1/22-209.5 (Th/21-1pm, 4:30pm, 10pm~16hrs) 64g carbs.🚫*did not dry fast* It was not the day for it. LATER, (too late) I ate one of the jumbo blueberry flax wheat bran muffins that I made for my son (he's been dropping hints for a week, lol) and husband. It was worth the calories and the carbs.

Day2▪︎Sa•1/23- DNW (Fr/22- 4:30pm, 6:30pm~18.5hrs) 65g carbs.Another bran flax muffin, another high carb day. Experiencing some TMI (unusual for me), the reason for eating muffin, but stewed prunes work much better for me. 🚫no more muffins

Day3▪︎Su•1/24- DNW (Sa/23- 3pm, 4:30pm~20hrs) 22g carbs. Well yes I did eat another muffin. I was hungry this morning. Today we celebrated our 1st Grandson's Bday. The muffin kept me full all day and safe from wanting somethng even more carb and calorie laden. I'm good.

Day4▪︎Mo•1/25- 209.8 (Su/24- 11:30am, 6:30pm, 8:30pm~19hrs) 53g carbs. Not so bad. I'll take it after a few high carb days, because I have to, right? 😏

Day5▪︎Tu•1/26- (Mo/25- 1pm, 7:30pm~16.5hrs) 19g carbs.

Day6▪︎We•1/27- 209.8 (Tu/26- 1pm, 7pm~17.5hrs) 35g carbs.

Day7▪︎Th•1/28- DNW (We/27-12:30pm, 5pm~17.5hrs) 30g carbs. 24hr water fast 6pm Wed--->Thur 6pm

Day8▪︎Fr•1/29- DNW (Th/28- 5pm, 7pm~23hrs-OMAD) 17g carbs. 24hr water fast became 23hr water fast, 7 waking hrs of it was dry. I don't do longer fasts when I have to be out for most of the day and that is what happened. Just could not make the last hour without a hot drink or food.

✔Day9▪︎Sa•1/30-DNW (Fr/29-12:30pm, 5pm, 9pm~17hrs) 26g carbs.

✔Day10▪︎Su•1/31- DNW (Sa/30-12:30pm, 6:30~14.5hrs) 111g carbs. Five guys burger with bun and fries. I cook ALL THE TIME, but once in a while, I don't feel like cooking. AND yeah, I wanted those fries😆

■Bodyfat% using Vanity Planet BF scale
    ■BMI using National Heart Lung &amp; Blood Institute app

link to: Waist to Height Ratio

link to: Waist to Hip Ratio

link to: Cucumber Detox Water Recipe

SBMI ~ Smart Body Mass Index Link

Seeking lower bodyfat%

•5.5lbs lost ✔
    •BMI lowered points
    •BF% reduced

■2021
    R137/Ja/2~SW: 212 (new start)
    R138/Ja/12~SW: 209.8
    R139/Ja/22~SW: 209.5

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,105 Member
    Options

JGM10D Round 139
    2c151xyscayb.jpg
    qufdyxg19a5g.png

Looking forward:
    You are not stuck at home
    You are SAFE at home
    One word can change your attitude
    ☠️One cough can change your life☠️

😷Take care! Stay safe!😷

January focus: improving stamina, strength, flexibility, which may impact the scale

Aims:
    2021 Focus:
    • Maintain weight < 150
    • Strengthen strategies to reframe the tendency to use unhealthy snack food as a reward/treat.
    • Make sure I have prepared healthy snacks available
    • Cut down on eating between meals by keeping busy

Never give up! Never give in!
    Recent Back Story:
    • 2018 goal: get back down to 160 ✅
    • 2019 goal: proceed down to 150 ✅ with 2 months to spare
    • 2020 goal: maintain below 150 dropping slowly down to 145 ✅ Strength training has slowed progress, but that’s okay.
    • That's a WIN in my book!
    • Focus: maintenance! I might even manage to lose a bit more ever so slowly.
    • (One good thing about Covid is that I don't have to traverse the minefield of family celebration meals.)
    JGM10D ~|~ Round 138
    cuwtg51y7r58.jpg

🔹Posting weight and comments each evening.
    🔹Age 74;🔹Height 5’2”🔹Female🔹
    🔹SW: 227lbs (Mar 2014)
    🔹1 Aug 2019: 171.1
    🔹GW 2019: < 155 ✅
    🔹GW: 2020: <150✅
    🔹31 Dec: 145.8
    🔹1 Jan 2021: 147.2
    🔷24 Jan: 143.8
    🔹LW: 143.8 (Jan 2021)
    🔹Focus: maintain<150
    I am MINDFUL of making heathy choices
    to MAXIMISE the achievement of my goals!
    ==============================
    Giving up is NOT an option! I KNOW I am doing this!
    Round 138 EW: 145.2
    Round 139
    Goal: Maintain <150

• 22/01: 144.9: Goals⛄️Just sitting here doing my thing!!! 😂
    • 23/01: 144.2: Goals☃️
    • 24/01: 143.8: Goals☃️
    • 25/01: 143.2: Goals☃️💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
    • 26/01: 143.2: Goals☃️
    • 27/01: 145.1: Goals☃️ Had to go out early this morning so weighed before 💩 😂 Should be better tomorrow morning
    • 28/01: 144.8: Goals☃️
    • 29/01: 145.1: Goals☃️
    • 30/01: 144.6: Goals☃️
    • 31/01: 144.7: Goals⛄️
    • Round 135 EW 146.8
    • Round 120 EW 150.1🌻
    • Round 110 EW 148.2🌻
    • Round 109 EW 147.2🌻
    • June 2017: Round 8 SW 162; EW 169.9 This was my first round!!! I faffed about for 2 1/2 years before I got back on track!!!
    Daily Goals
    Food
    🔹log All food and drink; stay under goal; balance macros/micros; Hydrate adequately; NLNS!!!
    Exercise:
    🔹7,500+ Steps daily
    🔹30 + minutes intentional exercise
    Mind/Body/Soul/Spirit
    🔹Daily Mindfulness Practice/Meditation
    🔹Practice Self-care
    🔹Positively reframe thoughts
    🔹Learn something new
    🔹15 mins Daily Declutter session

https://www.random.org/colors/hex
    Purple: #ff4968.
    569147nmlfkdnzlz.gif
    THERE ARE NO QUICK FIXES OR SHORTCUTS to achieving permanent change.
    REMINDERS: One or two thoughts which might give heart to some of you.
    • Daily weight fluctuations are normal, and can be as much as 2 lbs a day for no apparent reason.
    • A general downward trend is what we are looking for.
    • Eating out can cause apparent weight gain because of high sodium levels, but usually goes quickly. Drinking extra water helps with this.
    • The human body does not react instantly to what we do to it. Sometimes it can take several days to see results.
    • Plateaus are a normal part of the process. The body is consolidating and adapting to your new way of eating/exercising.
    • The closer you get to your goal weight, the more difficult it becomes to lose weight, as your body becomes more efficient at using what you feed it.
    • When you exercise you build muscle, which takes up less space than fat, so use measurements as well as weight to assess your progress.
    • Getting/Staying fit and healthy requires a lifestyle change for most people.
    Stick with the process. It DOES work! But it does take time, effort, and most of all, patience!

• dfwgal1
    dfwgal1 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    STATS: 5’6", F
    UGW: 112 lbs

SW: 134.6
    GW: 132.6
    Day/Weight/Comment
    01/22 - 134.6. Drink enough water and do yoga/stretch.
    01/23 - 134.4. Need to sleep better, light exercise, eat within goal and enough water.
    01/24 - 133.6. Didn't really get to move much yesterday. Ate within goal and was not feeling too hungry.
    01/25 - 134. Blah! Another pretty sedentary day yesterday. Plan is to workout today and try to get in more protein. Did not sleep well last night.
    01/26 - 133.6. Did yoga yesterday and ate healthy and within goal.
    01/27 - 133. Some progress, slow and steady hopefully. Trying to to do intermittent fasting 16:8
    01/28 - 132.2
    01/29 - 132.4. Really need to be more regular about exercise at least every other day.
    01/30 - 130.8. I am sure this will adjust itself with some gain in the coming days. Slept horribly but did yoga and I feel so much better for that.
    01/31 - 131
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Male: 63
    6’-2”
    OSW: 237.8 (Nov. 2016)
    OGW: 199 (just to say I did)
    Maintenance Range Goal: 200-205

Goal this round: To just get up off the ground and climb back on the horse.

Historical Averages:
    R 94: 210.7 (20191108 = date of the last day of the round)
    R 95: 210.3
    R 96: 210.5
    R 97: 211.3 (20191208)
    R 98: 212.7
    R 99: 212.5* (some ghost vaycay entries)
    R 100: 215.0* (ghost vaycay entries) (20200107)
    R 101: 216.0* (some ghost vaycay entries)
    R 102: 212.6
    R 103: 211.9 (20200206)
    R 104: 210.9
    R 105: 212.5
    R 106: 211.2 (20200307)
    R 107: DNF
    R 115: 215.6 (20200605)
    R 116: 213.7
    R 117: 213.1
    R 118: 212.1 (20200705)
    R 119: 212.4
    R 120: 211.5
    R 121: 207.9 (20200804)
    R 122: 207.4
    R 123: 207.3
    R 124: 209.4 (20200903)
    R 125: 208.9
    R 126: 209.6
    R 127: 209.1 (20201003)
    R 128: 210.0
    R 129: 210.6
    R 130: 210.7 (20201102)
    R 131: 211.5
    R 132: 209.2
    R 133: 211.7 (20201202)
    R 134: 211.0
    R 135: 211.5
    R 136: DNW (20210101)
    R 137: DNW
    R 138: DNW

I like to track averages due to my wild fluctuations. For the same reason, I like to weigh daily so I can see the lows from time to time. It gives me hope.

Round 139
    Month/Day: Exercise / Comment

01/22:
    01/23:
    01/24:

01/25: 217.8
    Yes, I am still here after a 5 week stay in a Sunnier Climate. I did do some walking, but unfortunately too much of it was walking to the kitchen. 😊 Time to pull up my big boy pants and get some discipline.

Seriously, I had an exceptionally good time with family and worked remotely for some of that time. But that lifestyle will cut my life short if continued.

01/26: 217.4
    This is disappointing, and a harbinger of the hard work I need to do. I was a good boy yesterday with calories, but kind of salty.

It was so windy (and cold) yesterday, I didn’t have the heart to go for a walk.

01/27:215.8
    That is better. I forgot how hard this is. 😊

01/28: 216
    I was under calories yesterday, but boy was it salty. If asked, I may have to confess that I had a Culver’s Snack-Pack with Chicken Fingers at lunch with my wife.

01/29: 215
    But the weekend is coming. I need to keep busy so my robotic impulse to open the cupboards is distracted.

01/30: 213.8

01/31: 214.4
    I will be happy with this considering where I was 6 days ago.
  • SouthWestLondon
    SouthWestLondon Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    5' 8" guy.

Goals:
    -less than 1750 calories consumed per day
    -more than 2750 calories burned per day
    -check in every day
    -log all food
    -drink 2litres water per day

SW: 220lb
    RSW: 210lb
    GW: Ultimately 160lb. For this round - 207lbs

Day/Weight/Comment
    01/22 - 210.0
    01/23 - 209.4 (Pretty happy with this. Didn't do much exercise yesterday - though for the first time in three weeks of trying to limit calories I was really tempted yesterday to binge. I didn't - but think it might start to get harder!)
    01/24 - I didn't weigh myself yesterday as I wasn't at home in the morning.
    01/25 - 209.8 (slight disappointment at going up, but I had a pretty indulgent weekend, so not a bad outcome really).
    01/26 - 209.6 (this is ok - had an ok day yesterday. Under calorie goal and went for a long walk which my fitbit thought was a bike ride?!)
    01/27 - 209.2 (within calories yesterday, but only had a fairly short walk as it was raining)
    01/28 - 209.6 (disappointing to go up - hopefully just water weight as was below calories yesterday)
    01/29 - 209.8 (really frustrated as I'm keeping below 1750 calories each day, logging and tracking all calories in and burning at least 2750 each day)
    01/30 - 209.0 (better than yesterday, which is good. Burned a lot yesterday - 3700 calories per my fitbit. Won't be hitting my 207 goal this round, but that's OK. Progress is progress. Hoping that the sluggishness has been down to water weight - increasing my water intake, and increasing my calories on Saturday and Sunday to see if that might kick start some water weight loss).
    01/31- 209.8 (ugh - only recording this now but weighed on 31st. Disappointed to be back up, though this morning - 1st Feb - am back at 209. Hoping the plateauing will end soon!)
  • starrjulia8
    starrjulia8 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Starr
    Age 39 Height: 5.8
    Highest Weight: 229.6 (March 2016)
    January 1st 2020 226.5
    January 1st 2021 195.5
    Ultimate Goal Weight 175 by August 2021

January goal Is 4 lbs no aggression just results.

However not starting from the beginning, 191.5 by February 1st.
    Goals
    -Toning arms, core 3 days a week with out the use of a gym
    -Planks 4 times a week
    -stay the course work lunch walk, morning Zumba
    -Add in 10 minute Zumba before leaving work or before bed
    -Under 2000 calories everyday for month of January
    -No cookies cakes candy chips and no juice
    -no alcohol in January
    -no eating out

Aggressive for January but January is a cleansing month.

Round 115 SW: 223.1 EW: 218.1 -4.3
    Round 116 SW: 218.1 EW: 217.9 -0.9
    Round 117 SW: 217.9 EW: 215.4 -2.5
    Round 118 SW: 215.4 EW: 214.3 -1.1
    Round 119 SW: 214.3 EW: 212.7 -1.6
    Round 120 SW: 212.7 EW: 211.0 -1.7
    Round 121 SW: 211.0 EW: 207.1 -3.9
    Round 122 SW: 207.1 EW: 206.4 -0.7
    Round 123 SW: 206.4 EW: 205.2 -1.2
    Round 124 SW: 205.2 EW: 202.6 -2.6
    Round 125 SW: 202.2 EW: 201.4 -0.8
    Round 126 SW: 201.4 EW: 198.9 -2.5
    Round 127 SW: 198.9 EW: 198.7 -0.2
    Round 128 SW: 198.7 EW: 199.0 +0.3
    Round 129 SW: 199.0 EW: 198.5 -0.5
    Round 130 SW: 198.5 EW: 198.6 +0.1
    Round 131 SW: 198.6 EW: 198.6 0.0
    Round 132 SW: 198.6 EW: 193.6 -5.0
    Round 133 SW: 193.6 EW: 196.2 +2.9
    Round 134 SW: 196.2 EW: 195.7 -1.5
    Round 135 SW: 195.7 EW: 195.4 -0.3
    Round 136 SW: 195.4 EW: 195.5 +0.1
    Round 137 SW: 195.5 EW: 194.7 -0.8
    Round 138 SW: 194.7 EW: 193.0 -1.7
    Round 139 SW: 193.0

01/22 192.7 14818 steps 1569 calories yesterday
    01/23 193.1 12159 steps 1551 calories TOM started no worries staying the course
    01/24 193.9 13995 steps 1697 calories lots of housework/ finished nothing
    01/25 193.2
    01/26 Twins 4th Birthday DNW Apparently I need a really need a battery for my scale could not get a number. Obviously I am really busy today so I am not sure I’ll have time to replace it.
    01/27 192.0 Replaced the battery this morning. 2253 in calories 13576 steps yesterday. I got the second half of COVID vaccine this morning. Just doing my part.
    01/28 193.3 13688 steps 1577 calories so either yesterday was a fluke with the battery change or the previous day cupcake.
    01/29 192.6 It’s not a bad number for the day. It’s very, very cold today outside. I will be walking the halls. 14153 steps and 1426 calories. This weekend will be a challenge putting together 2 low loft beds and taking apart they’re other beds.
    01/30 191.2 Very happy about the loss but very tired. Less than 4 hours of sleep. Hope to keep this loss because that would mean I made my monthly goal of 4 lbs.
    01/31 192.1 I didn’t make it but still ended the month and round with a sizable loss.
  • SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 2,859 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    GW: 102.0
    Avg wt: 103-104

If mindset if everything..... then think and visualize yourself slim and trim. Think of how that will feel on your hands....how good the healthy food will smell & Taste.... how you will hear others talking about how awesome you look.

Day/Weight/Comment
    2/1 107.0 wanted to have this show a 106.9 number but...nope. So, here's to today and eating my veggies and gettin in my protein. Workout complete. Cardio day. Yesterday was heavy strength training..suppose that is part of the weight for todays number also.

👍🏼👍🏼 This is NOT A DIET. It’s a LIFESTYLE. 👍🏼👍🏼
    2/1 107.0
    1/31 106.8 Food: 9/10 WO: Back. Notes: Dinner and done...but had some food after 4 fun. which is not a bright idea.
    1/30 107.2 Food: 9/10 (my bday celebration-u der total calories). Wo:chest &yoga & abs
    1/29 107.4 FOOD: 10/10 didn't stick to eating the healthiest yesterday....was happy the # wasnt' higher. Wo: Yoga & legs
    1/28 107.8 FOOD: 8/10 Wo: Max 30 Tabata Power/Tabata Bi/tri 3 rounds each body part. 20/10 (8)
    1/27: 107.8 Food: 7/10 Wo: Cardio & abs
    1/26: ---- Food: 10/10 Wo: Shoulders
    1/25: ---- Food: 10/10 Wo: Back
    1/24: 105.2 Food: 10/10 Wo: Chest
    1/22: 108.0 Food: 7/10 Wo: Pilates
    1/17: 105.0 Food 7/10 Wo: TotalBody
  • susiemcmac
    susiemcmac Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    This last year has been awful for my weight.
    Goals: Weigh daily, track everything, exercise 4-5 times a week and less wine.
    SW: 205.7
    R137: - 2.2
    R138: -.2
    R138 SW: 203.3
    RGW: 202 something
    UGW: 165

Day/Weight/Comment
    01/22 - 204.1 - super salty dinner. Kickboxing and steps done
    01/23 - 204.1 - fine with this after pizza and wine last night. Did 1 hour Epic 1 Day 4 full body lifting workout
    01/24 - 205.1 - annoyed! Ugh! Did a spinning class
    01/25 - 204.4 - okay - coming down. rest day
    01/26 - 203.9 - getting better. Did 60 minutes kickboxing
    01/27 - 204.1
    01/28 - 204.1
    01/29 - DNW
    01/30 -DNW
    01/31 - 203.7
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,105 Member
    Options
    🌱🌷💝💘☯️💘💝🌷🌱
    🌱🌷💝FEBRUARY💝🌷🌱
    🌱🌷💝💘☯️💘💝🌷🌱

JGM10D Round 140
    qufdyxg19a5g.png

Looking forward:
    You are not stuck at home
    You are SAFE at home
    One word can change your attitude
    ☠️One cough can change your life☠️

😷Take care! Stay safe!😷

February focus: improving stamina, strength, flexibility, which may impact the scale

Aims:
    2021 Focus:
    • Maintain weight < 150
    • Strengthen strategies to reframe the tendency to use unhealthy snack food as a reward/treat.
    • Make sure I have prepared healthy snacks available
    • Cut down on eating between meals by keeping busy

Never give up! Never give in!
    Recent Back Story:
    • 2018 goal: get back down to 160 ✅
    • 2019 goal: proceed down to 150 ✅ with 2 months to spare
    • 2020 goal: maintain below 150 dropping slowly down to 145 ✅ Strength training has slowed progress, but that’s okay.
    • That's a WIN in my book!
    • Focus: maintenance! I might even manage to lose a bit more ever so slowly.
    • (One good thing about Covid is that I don't have to traverse the minefield of family celebration meals.)
    JGM10D ~|~ Round 140
    cuwtg51y7r58.jpg

🔹Posting weight and comments each evening.
    🔹Age 74;🔹Height 5’2”🔹Female🔹
    🔹SW: 227lbs (Mar 2014)
    🔹1 Aug 2019: 171.1
    🔹GW 2019: < 155 ✅
    🔹GW: 2020: <150✅
    🔹31 Dec: 145.8
    🔹1 Jan 2021: 147.2
    🔷24 Jan: 143.8
    🔹LW: 143.8 (Jan 2021)
    🔹Focus: maintain<150
    I am MINDFUL of making heathy choices
    to MAXIMISE the achievement of my goals!
    Giving up is NOT an option! I KNOW I am doing this!
    Round 139 EW: 144.7
    Round 140 Goal: Maintain < 150

• 01/02: 144.6: Goals
    • 02/02: xxx: Goals
    • 03/02: xxx: Goals
    • 04/02: xxx: Goals
    • 05/02: xxx: Goals
    • 06/02: xxx: Goals
    • 07/02: xxx: Goals
    • 08/02: xxx: Goals
    • 09/02: xxx: Goals
    • 10/02: xxx: Goals
    • Round 135 EW 146.8🌻
    • Round 120 EW 150.1🌻
    • Round 110 EW 148.2🌻
    • Round 109 EW 147.2🌻
    • June 2017: Round 8 SW 162; EW 169.9 This was my first round!!! I faffed about for 2 1/2 years before I got back on track!!!
    Daily Goals
    Food
    🔹log All food and drink; stay under goal; balance macros/micros; Hydrate adequately; NLNS!!!
    Exercise:
    🔹7,500+ Steps daily
    🔹30 + minutes intentional exercise
    Mind/Body/Soul/Spirit
    🔹Daily Mindfulness Practice/Meditation
    🔹Practice Self-care
    🔹Positively reframe thoughts
    🔹Learn something new
    🔹15 mins Daily Declutter session

https://www.random.org/colors/hex
    Purple: #ff4968.
    569147nmlfkdnzlz.gif
    THERE ARE NO QUICK FIXES OR SHORTCUTS to achieving permanent change.
    REMINDERS: One or two thoughts which might give heart to some of you.
    • Daily weight fluctuations are normal, and can be as much as 2 lbs a day for no apparent reason.
    • A general downward trend is what we are looking for.
    • Eating out can cause apparent weight gain because of high sodium levels, but usually goes quickly. Drinking extra water helps with this.
    • The human body does not react instantly to what we do to it. Sometimes it can take several days to see results.
    • Plateaus are a normal part of the process. The body is consolidating and adapting to your new way of eating/exercising.
    • The closer you get to your goal weight, the more difficult it becomes to lose weight, as your body becomes more efficient at using what you feed it.
    • When you exercise you build muscle, which takes up less space than fat, so use measurements as well as weight to assess your progress.
    • Getting/Staying fit and healthy requires a lifestyle change for most people.
    Stick with the process. It DOES work! But it does take time, effort, and most of all, patience!