Just Give Me 10 Days ~ Round 140

Replies

• musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,256 Member
    SModa61 wrote: »
    GIVE ME 10 DAYS CHALLENGE 140

2/1 – 126.2 Oops, not the way I was supposed to start maintenance. Yesterday was highly distracting which helps. Trying to continue to pre-track my days. Last night though, I had a “first”. I was updating info for the 24 hour challenge I have been doing and I noticed I was 32 minutes shy of hitting 30 hours for the month. It was late and cold, but I got dressed and went out for a “walk”. Well I ended up jogging, and I jogged the entire time without stopping, 3.44 miles AND I am still alive. Maybe seeing that I could do that will encourage me to start making a greater effort towards switching to jogging/running from my fast walking. (For my future comparative records, as I print these out for my notebook, Tanita BF scale 126.5 and 26% BF at 6AM – curious what I will see at next check in May)

Very inspiring run. I'm well impressed!
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,846 Member
    musicsax wrote: »

2/1 – 126.2 Oops, not the way I was supposed to start maintenance. Yesterday was highly distracting which helps. Trying to continue to pre-track my days. Last night though, I had a “first”. I was updating info for the 24 hour challenge I have been doing and I noticed I was 32 minutes shy of hitting 30 hours for the month. It was late and cold, but I got dressed and went out for a “walk”. Well I ended up jogging, and I jogged the entire time without stopping, 3.44 miles AND I am still alive. Maybe seeing that I could do that will encourage me to start making a greater effort towards switching to jogging/running from my fast walking. (For my future comparative records, as I print these out for my notebook, Tanita BF scale 126.5 and 26% BF at 6AM – curious what I will see at next check in May)

musicsax wrote: »

@musicsax thanks I am a long way off from what you are accomplishing in your runs. We’ll see what the future brings. The hard part is I look forward to the walks, I don’t currently look forward to running. Yet, of course lots of people do. So it must get enjoyable. :)