Losing the Last 20-30 Pounds and Starting Maintenance in 2021? Come join the group!

sllm1
sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
I'd like to put together a group of folks who have 20-30 pounds to lose and plan to:
-Lose a pound a week
-Reach and transition to maintenance

We will set some goals, track some good habits, post our progress, and support each other through the process. Come on over and look for the PERSISTENCE group. If you comment here, I'll send an invitation.

Replies

• ageingtechno
    ageingtechno Posts: 22 Member
    I'm in. 20 lbs to lose. 25 would be good.
  • ariane78mmm
    ariane78mmm Posts: 8 Member
    I need to loose 30 to 35. I need help
  • griffith0008
    griffith0008 Posts: 14 Member
    I'm in! I have 20 lbs to lose.
  • sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Awesome! I will send invitations.
  • JBashkoff
    JBashkoff Posts: 14 Member
    Me! Currently at 157 aiming for between 130 and 145. I've never been below 140 in my adult life so I don't even know if it's possible so trying to listen to my body.
  • mharker67
    mharker67 Posts: 1 Member
    I have about 20 to 30 pounds left to lose. I am kinda stuck at the moment, but I would love to get to goal and maintenance in 2021.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Would be interested in joining your group too please. :) I'm at 157 ish and Trying to get to 135-145 ish
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,592 Member
    edited January 2021
    Just where I'm at - 20 or so more pounds to lose and then maintenance! Would love to join.
  • 1deborahjane
    1deborahjane Posts: 2 Member
    I have 25 to be in healthy bmi ans that is my goal. I've lost 95 so far but these last ones are very slow. Persistence
  • Matty_Bowman
    Matty_Bowman Posts: 39 Member
    I am so in. Friend me up and let's do this! have 30 to lose, and I know we can all do this! Let's crush this together eveyone!
  • gelatinouscube
    gelatinouscube Posts: 92 Member
    I've also got 30 left to lose, I'd love to join the group!
  • VeganTrashGoblin
    VeganTrashGoblin Posts: 19 Member
    I'm looking to lose between 25-30lbs (seeing how I feel at 25 and take it from there!) then to maintain after that ☺
  • Hi, I would love to join. Also, people can add me as a friend!
  • sunny_d22
    sunny_d22 Posts: 316 Member
    I would like to lose 20 lb in 2021. My goal is to lose 1/2 pound a week.
  • angfirst
    angfirst Posts: 47 Member
    Me! I have about 20 more pounds to lose. I’m aiming to hit my goal by my 40th birthday this summer.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    I had over 30lb to lose and I’ve lost about 20lb so far (sorry, I work in kg so I’m a bit vague!). I have 6kg (12lb or so?) to go, but I plan on going slowly, so I expect I’ll be reaching goal at the same time as some of you losing 1lb a week, and hopefully maintaining by the summer. Could I join the group please?
  • laurad1978
    laurad1978 Posts: 22 Member
    I have 22lbs to lose and would love to join this group. I'm trying to get to 146 and lowest I have managed before was 156.
  • serinaster
    serinaster Posts: 17 Member
    I too have been struggling to lose the last 20!
  • zafiroazul
    zafiroazul Posts: 19 Member
    Count me in!!! 20 to lose! How does one join?
  • audreys03
    audreys03 Posts: 56 Member
    I'm in. I have about 30-35 pounds to lose