PLEASE WELCOME ME

Options
So I am really trying to do this! This time round I feel I can lose weight and I don't know how this will be different from the billion times I have tried before but I feel more educated and have more will power. So I would like to make friends and help motivate each other and trade tips because some days I feel really hungry and I also feel like food is the best thing on the planet and why would I want to deprive myself from delight.

Replies

• pandabear_
    pandabear_ Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Yes, don't deprive yourself of great tasting food! :happy:

Welcome to MFP! :bigsmile:
  • nakami
    nakami Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    welcome to mfp good luck on your journey :-)
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    welcome!!! I absoluetly love this website and I am the most hightly motivated person I know but this has helped me take it to the next level and make NO EXCUSES! Feel free to add me if you like :happy:
  • CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I'm very pleased with MFP so far. I think this is the first time I've actually really changed my lifestyle and seen results. When I tried to lose weight previously I never took my every day diet into consideration, I thought if I worked out like crazy that I'd see results. I was wrong, exercise alone isn't nearly as effective as changing eating habits. I think if you're really dedicated and losing weight means a lot to you then you're in the right place. Feel free to friend me if you like! I have my food diary available to see if you'd like to get an idea of what to eat to stay within the calorie limits. I'm not the healthiest eater but my diet has cleaned up considerably compared to what it was (today in particular wasn't the best, but still within the calorie goal).
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome! I'm with you--this time I have all the right tools and the right motivation! Good luck!!!
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard and good luck. Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • jbrugg123
    Options
    You made a great decision joining MFP. I have lost 41 pounds in 4 months and I this is the very first time that I haven't felt deprived of food while losing weight. And the support from other MFP members is incredible! Welcome aboard.
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    You can do it. We all struggle but we keep going. Welcome.
  • sandhillcrane
    Options
    Welcome. Congrats for being here! It is great to have friends who understand what you are going through! Add me if you like;))
  • TrishaRN_74
    TrishaRN_74 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am new here as well. Welcome! I think having someone to share your thoughts, fears, successes, and even failures with will make all the difference in the world! Just keep going, and if you have an off day, just start fresh tomorrow! Feel free to add me!
  • kimberlykinnard
    Options
    Thanks for all the welcomes everyone!