Hello, I am Sophia

Options
Hi, Y'all !!! This first time post on here I Isigned up in September now I'm going to start using it this site more offen to help me lose the weight I need for surgery but I have to lose a lot of weight before that.. I need all the help I can get

Replies

• sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,720 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP Community, Sophia. :)

I find it helpful to set short-term goals as well as long-term. Your long-term goal is to lose weight for surgery. What is a short-term goal you can set?

I'm aiming for one pound a week for the next month. :)
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Hi Sophia. I know you will find a lot of support and helpful advice on this site. There are even some different groups that are specifically geared towards members with a lot to lose that might be of particular interest to you. Always reach out with questions, that's what we are here for!!
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,460 Member
    Options
    Hi Sophia. Welcome to MFP. There’s a number of members here who have been so successful that surgery wasn’t necessary.

Have you entered your data and calculated a goal? Need any help getting set up?

There is a wonderful group here called Large Losers. I’m sure someone will be along soon to provide ou the link. (I’m having a password issue. 🤦🏻‍♀️ It lets me post but not search. )
  • meganajmal94
    meganajmal94 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    welcome (first time im ever posting on this app) , this app most defo does work it worked for me in 2018, but with lockdowns ive found myself in the same situation again. good luck Sophia.
  • sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,720 MFP Moderator
    Options
  • Pamdar67
    Pamdar67 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Best Wishes on you journey!