Hi I need help and advice , negative are welcom and open minded

Options
I did try some appetite booster from Amazon but didn’t work for me . I’m 36 years old and 93 lbs and 5’3 height . Very tiny . I need help 😫

Replies

• goal06082021
    goal06082021 Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    It sounds like your goal is to gain weight, correct?

What and how much are you eating now? What kinds of foods do you like to eat? What is your calorie goal per MFP? Is the problem that you forget to eat, don't want to eat, feel sick if you eat too much or certain things, any or all of the above?

Are you in treatment for any diagnosed medical problem or eating disorder? If so, follow your doctor's advice, first and foremost.
  • 11Templars
    11Templars Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Hey there... Going to need a little more info.

Male / Female
    Do you go to the Gym? If not, is this something you might be willing to do?
    Track your Food?
    Do you struggle with food? ie. Purge, Bulimic, etc.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Do you have a previous eating disorder, @reg1985lew? That changes any answer I might give.
  • Sipmytoe
    Sipmytoe Posts: 10 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    @quiksylver296 Hi , no I don’t have eating disorder , and my late father side are all tiny genes , I was like my father . I just don’t have an appetite . I try the endure hemp extract and yes gives me appetite but I only use one day bcoz I found out it can damage ur liver
  • Sipmytoe
    Options
    @goal06082021 hi
    Yes I want to gain weight badly , I ate like three times a day in a small amount bcoz I don’t have much appetite . I ate anything specially raw vegetables if I have appetite ,my problem is no appetite or don’t want to eat and no medical problem . Based on my last bloodtest evrything is perfect

• Sipmytoe
    Options
    @11Templars hi
    Female /36 years old
    No I don’t go to gym , yes I would like too.but my goal is to gain weight not to be sexy 😫🤩
    I’m not struggle in my appetite , and I can eat whatever if I have appetite actually , I’m
    Not picky
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    reg1985lew wrote: »
    @quiksylver296 Hi , no I don’t have eating disorder , and my late father side are all tiny genes , I was like my father . I just don’t have an appetite . I try the endure hemp extract and yes gives me appetite but I only use one day bcoz I found out it can damage ur liver

Ok, then my answer is: eat more calorie dense foods. Avocado, nut butters, full fat dairy, hummus, Mayo, add butter and oils, ice cream! Raw vegetables are not going to help you, at this point.