Jillian New DVD-Killer Thighs and Buns

Options

Replies

• ecbutter
    Options
    I just ordered mine today and it will be here on Tuesday 9/13. This is exactly the motivation I need!
  • rachrach66
    rachrach66 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    My video will arrive today in the mail I just tracked it on amazon! Get in your rest this weekend ladies cause come Monday we gettin it done!! Happy Weekend everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    MINES TO HONEY!! Anyone else that wants to participate has already received theirs, purchased it at the store, or schedule for a delivery before September 12th?
  • Imbiutiful
    Options
    please add me to the group!! Im going to alternate 6wk6pk with killer buns and thighs!!
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Dang, I missed this thread! I'm not going to get mine until the middle of next week. I am in the process of getting my butt kicked by ripped in 30 and am waiting to receive Butt Bible (not JM but was tough on exercise tv), but I will at least stalk you ladies until I can start on Thursday or friday
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I completely understand I think its kind of hard to do a couple of her workouts at the same time...Feel free to jump in when you please...It isnt a race or contest..We will definitely need all the support we can get..Just from the Demo I see( shaking in my boots) LOL(that Gemini) anyway....I am super excited...

bahahahahahahaha okkkkkkkkkkkkkkk:bigsmile:
  • plc765
    plc765 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! I didn't realize there was a group starting up until Golden told me! I actually did level one last night when I received the dvd in the mail, but I am ready to go for Monday! Good luck everyone!
  • dlj1970
    dlj1970 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Mine from Amazon came last week, and I did Level 1 today. I'd still like to join the group though! Should be include hip measurements as well as thigh measurements??
  • denisemichele
    denisemichele Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I also received mine in the mail yesterday and did it this morning. I could not do every move perfect but i did SomeThing when i couldnt do it. This was level 1 :) I would llove to join this group and i took my measurements this morning!! I was going to do 1 day of killer buns and thighs and alternate the 30 day shred-thinking that will really cause muscle confusion including cardio. I should be able to make it throught 2 weeks of level 1 in both videos and then 2 weeks in level 2 on both videos. I need to tone it up all over!!!
    Please add me if you think this would be ok :)
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Awesome! Mine from Amazon came last week, and I did Level 1 today. I'd still like to join the group though! Should be include hip measurements as well as thigh measurements??

Yes We will be starting on the 14th to make sure we all have the CD...And we will report that day our measurements of thighs and hip areas and we will do this every 2 weeks to see if we are losing inches and shaping up..Excited..
  • SexyCook
    Options
    I also received mine in the mail yesterday and did it this morning. I could not do every move perfect but i did SomeThing when i couldnt do it. This was level 1 :) I would llove to join this group and i took my measurements this morning!! I was going to do 1 day of killer buns and thighs and alternate the 30 day shred-thinking that will really cause muscle confusion including cardio. I should be able to make it throught 2 weeks of level 1 in both videos and then 2 weeks in level 2 on both videos. I need to tone it up all over!!!
    Please add me if you think this would be ok :)

OH YES..you are ahead of the game..LOVE IT..
  • shababe2010
    shababe2010 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm on day seven if thirty day shred but will def do this also!!!!
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options

Yes We will be starting on the 14th to make sure we all have the CD...And we will report that day our measurements of thighs and hip areas and we will do this every 2 weeks to see if we are losing inches and shaping up..Excited..

Oh, great, I should get mine by then! Definitely in!
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Just want to Check to see if everyone has started to receive theirs...WE WILL START ON SEPT 14th..WEDNESDAY... I will create a NEW TOPIC POST...Just for the Measurements....thighs and hips....and you can also do your weight as well(optional)...Please respond if you have received it..
  • ursula0601k
    ursula0601k Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    This workout looks like fun! I am definitely getting this one! Good luck to everyone who has started it and I hope u get amazing results!
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I want to do this! I pre-ordered it and it came the other day. I'm so excited to try it out. Thighs are my number one trouble zone. They. Are. So. Big. I am doing the 30 DS right now as well, do you think it would be okay to do both at the same time? I really want to jump right in with the killer buns and thighs. I need someone to friend me to keep me motivated! Can't wait for the 14th!
  • uniquemoves
    uniquemoves Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Mine came in on Thursday..about to give it test drive :)
  • xhaller
    Options
    Sidenote: With the warm-up and the cool-down, level 1 was about 40 minutes in length.

I consider myself an intermediate/advanced exerciser and this definitely kicked my butt. I stuck to many of the modified versions. I can't imagine what a buff, bad *kitten* warrior I'll be by the time I can complete level 3!

The other bonus was that my abs and arms got a good workout since there were a fair amount of plank-like moves.

I did it this morning since that was the only free time I will have today.

Good luck everyone else!
  • nakiarhall
    nakiarhall Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I also did the modified version omg but I like that she keeps me laughing and as long as I can feel it I know its working. Good luck everyone.:smile:
  • MissDwood
    MissDwood Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I will be jumping on board as soon as my dvd gets here!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!