205 pounds to 165 pounds

Options
Hello everyone i am now 205 pounds my goal is to get to 165 pounds by the end of july follow me to follow my weightloss journey

Replies

• rethagos
    rethagos Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sup man, and welcome!
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,104 Member
    Options
    Welcome @tyldesley2014

Have you checked out the Most Helpful posts, there are some great tips there for getting the best out of the app:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10300331/most-helpful-posts-getting-started-must-reads#latest

Do you have any non-scale goals to keep you motivated along the way (weight loss isn't entirely linear so you may find you have weeks when the scale doesn't show a loss even if you've lost fat)?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,565 Member
    Options
    165lbs would be my final (unless I intend to compete again which I'm not pursuing now). I'm at 181lbs and for me the last 16lbs usually are a tough fight especially at my age (57). I look good now, just want to be leaner and lighter to save my joints as I continue to my senior years so I can do this till I'm dead.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • getfitmanuel
    getfitmanuel Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'll definitely be following along. I'm trying to get down to 225.
  • rebels1216
    rebels1216 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Count me in.... Currently@311 trying to get to 220... Let's do this gang!!!💪
  • TooRetr0
    TooRetr0 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome results bro! You got this!
  • kdroberts1
    kdroberts1 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!! Sounds like you’re motivated and I’m sure you have a plan. 😄