Fat metabolizer

I have been trying a herb called Svelt it is a fat metabolizer and has beendoing a great job of ncreasing my metabolizim. They say it helps with the body fat around your waist used alog with a good healthy diet and exercise. I am finding it to be a good help! Hope this info helps some people :smile:

Replies

• Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    I think I heard about this before, is it a coffee bean extract? Where did you buy it, can you post the ingredients?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,902 Member
    This is just teaser material to get you to buy a product. There is no way to target fat on an area of the body through consumption of any product.
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    This is just teaser material to get you to buy a product. There is no way to target fat on an area of the body through consumption of any product.

^
    Don't but into probably 90% of the crap that's on the market. There are very few supplements that I really give any merit to and to my knowledge none of those metabolism pills are worth a damn. CLA is probably the closet that you're going to get to with something that will help your metabolism.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    The only thing i've heard of that could possibly be beneficial in abdominal fat loss is the alpha 2 antagonistic yombine stacked with caffeine, but that stack is not for your everyday person
  • I don't know of any quick fix, but I have heard that fighting Cortisol will help reduce belly fat. Cortisol is triggered by stress. I meditate and take Holy Basil tea along with my daily Omega's from Hemp Seeds and Kombucha. I don't know if it works MIRACLES, but by staying within my calories and with low-moderate exercise, I have seen my belly area slim a bit...could be all my hard work, or it could be helped by my supplements...either way, I know that only hard work and dedication will get me to the point I want to be at.
  • I bought mine at my local chemist. You can get it from health food shops as well. The ingredients Green coffee bean 7g standardised to chlorogenic acids 180g + caffine less than 0.114% Thats what it says on the contents of the bottle.

http://www.okme.com.au/natural-health/vitamins/condition-specific/weight-loss.html?manufacturer=791

Just want to add that nothing is a miracle cure. Hard work and dedication is the still the most important thing. Oh yes and dont forget A HEALTY DIET AND REGULAR EXERCISE!

Hope this helps :flowerforyou:
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    I bought mine at my local chemist. You can get it from health food shops as well. The ingredients Green coffee bean 7g standardised to chlorogenic acids 180g + caffine less than 0.114% Thats what it says on the contents of the bottle.

http://www.okme.com.au/natural-health/vitamins/condition-specific/weight-loss.html?manufacturer=791

Just want to add that nothing is a miracle cure. Hard work and dedication is the still the most important thing. Oh yes and dont forget A HEALTY DIET AND REGULAR EXERCISE!

Hope this helps :flowerforyou:

Yeah, that's what I thought it was. A coffee been extract that is suppose to crave hunger without the super crackhead caffeine side effects. If it craves hunger, I can see why it may work while on the pill. But how will you maintain those eating habits when you're off the pill?
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    i'd have to look into ti more but seems that the chlorogenic acids did nothing to aid in weight loss. don't have access to the full studfy though

Dark roast coffee is more effective than light roast coffee in reducing body weight, and in restoring red blood cell vitamin E and glutathione concentrations in healthy volunteers. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2011 Aug 2. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100248

Abstract
    Recent results from prospective cohort studies have shown that moderate coffee consumption is associated with a reduced risk for diabetes mellitus type II or Alzheimer's disease. Since reactive oxygen species (ROS) are believed to be involved in the pathogenesis of these diseases, antioxidants in coffee might contribute to this risk reduction. We aimed at elucidating whether a dark roast coffee beverage (CB) rich in N-methylpyridinium ions (NMP: 785 μmol/L) and low in chlorogenic acids (CGA: 523 μmol/L) has stronger antioxidant effects on human erythrocytes than a CB prepared from a light roast with opposite proportions (CGA: 4538 μmol/L; NMP: 56 μmol/L). Following a 2-wk wash out period, 500 mL of the respective CB was administered to 30 subjects daily for 4-wk. Blood and spot urine samples were collected at the beginning and at the end of each intervention. Intake of the dark roast CB most effectively improved the antioxidant status of erythrocytes: superoxide dismutase and glutathione peroxidase activity decreased by 5.8 and 15%, respectively, whereas tocopherol and total glutathione concentrations increased by 41 and 14%, respectively. Furthermore, administration of the NMP-rich CB led to a significant body weight reduction in pre-obese subjects, whereas the CGA-rich CB did not.