Needing people.

Hi!! I need friends, lol!! Someone who will be tough on me. Keep me on my program and to not give excuses! I need to hear your story and be a part of something positive. I am about to make major life changes and depression is a witch. I'd love to meet some amazing people that I know are here!! Thanks. ❤️

Replies

• The_Elephant_Man
    The_Elephant_Man Posts: 202 Member
    Hi!! I need friends, lol!! Someone who will be tough on me. Keep me on my program and to not give excuses! I need to hear your story and be a part of something positive. I am about to make major life changes and depression is a witch. I'd love to meet some amazing people that I know are here!! Thanks. ❤️

@uKnowiLuvUstill , I have been on and off here for years and I will get close to my goal and then stop and gain it plus more back, as of today I have lost 63lbs and still want to lose 25lbs more. The biggest thing is your mind set. Feel free to add me. Just remember to log everything you put in your mouth and stay below your calorie goal each day and you will lose weight. Never give up on yourself!!! You can do this!!!
  • uKnowiLuvUstill
    uKnowiLuvUstill Posts: 7 Member
    Thank you!! I'm not real sure how to add you, lol but I'd like to!
  • noturningback_215
    noturningback_215 Posts: 71 Member
    @uKnowiLuvUstill

I just posted my weight loss story today: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10824205/my-200lbs-weight-loss#latest

You will have good days and bad but as long as you stay committed and focused you can definitely achieve your goals.

Please feel free to add me as well if you'd like.
  • AstraL12
    AstraL12 Posts: 47 Member
    hi @uKnowiLuvUstill

I've used MFP twice before and had no success, but I started up again a few weeks ago and have joined the 'community'. There's some really nice people on here who motivate and support each other.. even on the bad days !!
    This is the longest I've stuck with weight loss in 9 years. Usually I'd last 2 weeks and give up 😅
    I've sent you a friend request.
  • uKnowiLuvUstill
    uKnowiLuvUstill Posts: 7 Member
    Thank you for adding me!! So excited to have a great community around and hopefully adding to it!
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    You are welcome to add me (just click on the name, view the profile, and click add) but I am not a babysitter. I will happily celebrate your wins and grumble when you're stuck or having a bad week, if you ask for an OPINION about your diary or logging, am happy to oblige... but I rarely look at them otherwise.

I post a LOT. sometimes about things related to weight loss, more often than not, not. We live on a farm, so a lot of that. and I swear a lot. ;) definitely not everyone's cup of tea, but I'm always me :P