Hello, attention please! :)

Options
I need a friend. One whom HATES working out very much. But also, a friend that wants to super bad. I need a friend that is looking to dedicate themselves to working out Monday through Friday at 7am every week, even if it's only for five minutes. I need a friend who wants to change their lifestyle with me! And make this a damn habit.

Cause I know damn well there are many of you, just like me, who want this so damn bad but cant do it for more than a week....because sleeping in feels nice.
But making better habits will make a better us so let's do it together!?

I'm talking like motivational text buddies. Being there to text each other in the mornings and encourage and remind eachother why we wanna start our day off right! We can also chat about our workout discoveries or goals or anything related and coach eachother though the good and the ruff! Hmu girls!!!! ๐Ÿ’•

Replies

• JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    You seem to be in the right place. Accountability can certainly go far in reaching your goals. Establishing a consistent routine and forming the good habits you suggest are certainly the key to long term success. Good luck!
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Before I commit - what time zone are you? ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
  • thatusernamesnotavailable
    Options
    Before I commit - what time zone are you? ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Uh I believe I am mountain something. I am posting this at 11:05 :p
  • AstraL12
    AstraL12 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I would have done but your 11:05 was 6:05pm where I am in the UK ๐Ÿ˜‚ i hope you find your early morning workout text buddy ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ™