111 pounds down - pics

Options
No wonder my daughter is crying in this pic - look at the state of me!
24gof2w.jpg
Thankfully that was 6 years and 111 pounds ago. I had a gastric bypass and changed my life and I'm struggling to even remember being this size.
The reason I am on this site is that the surgery wasn't and isn't a magic wand. I still have to watch what I eat like a hawk and since I started a new job at the end of last year I put 20 pounds on as I wasn't exercising and being vigilant with the food. So far 18 pounds is off (since mid June) and I'm gunning for 150 which was always my original weightloss goal and not the 157 I settled for.
My daughter is now 17 and told me last week on holiday, "mum, you look good in that bikini" - wow, how times have changed!1q1gus.jpg

Replies

• sarahsmithard
    Options
    HELP!!!! why have the pics come out like this - I followed the tutorial? Any one know?
  • dez_yaoichan
    Options
    while you loaded then right, the pics are too big. you need to resize then, maybe by half or a little less.
  • MaudeBeige
    Options
    Don't know... But we have a close-up of your belly looking good and tanned in a bikini!!! :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I agree the close-up of you tanned belly is amazing... losing 111 pounds and looking like that must make you incredibly proud!! Congratulations!
  • sarahsmithard
    Options
    Will resize the pics and try again!
    Thanks
    p.s yes the after shot was not really meant to be that much of a close up!!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options

You look awesome!! :bigsmile:

I usually use photobucket for my pics here, so can't help you with those - but anyone who copies and pastes your links will see them!
  • sarahsmithard
    Options
    Pics now reposted.....
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    If you open those pics up in MS Paint (under start, accessories) you can re-size them then save as a different name. Put those resized pics on tiny pic then update your MFP post with the link to them.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!