Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Recipes
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• LazyBlondeChefLazyBlondeChef Member, Premium Posts: 845 Member Member, Premium Posts: 845 Member
    Thai Pumpkin Curry soup with a "garnish" that is something like a gremolata using coconut milk, lime juice, cilantro, green onion, salt and toasted sesame oil. The garnish was so delicious I put it on the poached flounder. Also a mix of black and brown rice cooked in the leftover coconut milk and water to make up the difference and an avocado/grapefruit salad w/ponzu sauce.

pumpkin soup recipe: https://www.foodnetwork.ca/recipe/thai-curry-pumpkin-soup-with-a-coriander-swirl/12082/

x55glhrfqdq0.jpg

bs4oe83helaj.jpg

edited February 10
  • acpgeeacpgee Member Posts: 6,036 Member Member Posts: 6,036 Member
    Grilled pineapple and grilled red onion salad followed by pad thai.
    coe2rkjh8lhx.jpeg
  • MinTheKitCatMinTheKitCat Member Posts: 171 Member Member Posts: 171 Member
    Left overs lunch and farro lentil dish for dinner 😊
    oynv7u99na1r.jpeg
    qar3iu75b6pk.jpeg
  • LazyBlondeChefLazyBlondeChef Member, Premium Posts: 845 Member Member, Premium Posts: 845 Member
    Chicken baked w/gluten free flour and red curry spices. Butternut squash coated w/olive oil and the same red curry. Leftover black/brown rice from yesterday topped w/the leftover gremolata.

ma4sh2ob37uo.jpg
  • Safari_Gal_Safari_Gal_ Member Posts: 1,323 Member Member Posts: 1,323 Member
    Baked fish-Dentice. 8pl5rehjop3m.jpg
    tlo6q6om8h4k.jpg
    Cauliflower roasted.av1ot8cf92qy.jpg

😋!!

• acpgeeacpgee Member Posts: 6,036 Member Member Posts: 6,036 Member
    Classic caesar because we had some leftover amchovy/garlic dressing from Alistair Little's recipe for Nicoise last weekend. Pan fried sea bass on a bed of tinned white haricot warmed up with frozen broad beans and leftover Carribean seafood boil sauce from a takeaway that we had in the freezer. Hack's gremolata of chopped parsley mixed with some vinaigrette. Garnish of parsley oil. We make herb oils whenever soft herbs such as parsley, mint, coriander or basil are on the verge of spoiling.
    4mhi1frhb88s.jpeg
    02lrp2ml1la2.jpeg
    Salad with citrus, and eggs on toast 1mhf7aw0p1i6.jpeg

Then salad with tempeh, rocket soup (sharbot Jarjir?), and left over curried pot pie
    p839dgx3jkhl.jpeg
  • snowflake954snowflake954 Member Posts: 6,619 Member Member Posts: 6,619 Member
    Pasta w grated zucchini, chopped mushrooms, cilantro, tomato sauce, EVOO, garlic, red pepper, black pepper, veg broth, white wine, and freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano.c0rbfsmnjd3g.jpg
    Eggs with toast and sautéed veggies for lunch
    m2i168c0idb5.jpeg
    Dinner was a mixed Mushroom tart and left over rocket soup (not pictured)
    guz9qgyvlawh.jpeg

• o0Firekeeper0oo0Firekeeper0o Member Posts: 299 Member Member Posts: 299 Member
    yi3w52jfzd21.jpeg

Creamy coconut black beans, quinoa, and some pan fried Spam cubes. I made a “tropical” dressing to drizzle over and sliced scallions. Very good and SUPER filling!