New here! Hi!

Options
MittenpawsPontchartrain
MittenpawsPontchartrain Posts: 5 Member
edited February 2021 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, y'all! I've just joined, and I have a long journey ahead, as i need to lose at least 80 pounds, possibly even 100. I'd also like to get stronger and toned.

I'm 36. I'm originally from a small Louisiana town but have lived in a bigger city out west for a few years now.

New friends wanted, too, but I suffer from depression so if it might be a problem if I'm not always responsive, etc., I understand completely if I wouldn't be a good friend-fit.

Replies

• mwgibler
    mwgibler Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi!
  • projectbob2021
    projectbob2021 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard🤗
  • lucyluvhandles
    lucyluvhandles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hello. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Friend request sent.
  • Rocinante314
    Rocinante314 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    With exercise, the brain produces all that stuff that helps with depression. I am getting better after only 3 days, but yea I still stare at the walls and screen. Love your life! No matter what! It is only a short time....look past society, and look at the stars and universe....When you wake, you have everything you need. I wish I could send a beam of light into your spirit. Anyway just diet and exercise. Listen to the pros here. They are very helpful!!!!
  • roseflower2324
    roseflower2324 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey I would love to be ur friend. You can do it just remember one thing u are a star and you are doingnit for you. Kick butt and succeed