Size 22....OUT OF HERE...NSV

Options
lbeasey
lbeasey Posts: 254 Member
How many calories do you burn trying on all of your pants in your closet? LOL :laugh: I went through every pair to see what I have to wear for the next month (expecting to be down another size by then). :wink: and have a garbage bag full of size 22 pants. I can say I NO LONGER have size 22 in my closet. :happy: Luckily I had a few size 20's hanging in there so they are in the washer right now for clothes this week. What a great end to a weekend with a victory!

Replies

• JoyfulSparkle
    Options
    that's awesome, sounds like the 18's are right around the corner!
  • aprilh203
    aprilh203 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! It is a great feeling! Keep up the good work :)
  • HadraPriestess
    HadraPriestess Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Awesome! It feels great, doesn't?!
    And you are on your way to size 18!
    Keep up the great/important self care!
  • pitbullmama
    pitbullmama Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    WTG!!, soon those 20's will be 18's and so on and so on. Keep up the great work.
  • emj1978
    Options
    That's awesome and exciting! Keep up the good work:)
  • katharos3
    katharos3 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Congrats on losing the 22s!! It feels so great to move down a size. :)
  • traci1009
    Options
    Excellant! When i was on weight watchers I got rid of my big clothes every size I lost until I had to buy clothes. I'm still wearing my 16's by the skin of my chinny chin chin; I have nothing higher in my closet to go to that's why I'm hoping you all can help me stay motivated! :)
  • 1myfit
    Options
    That's got to be a great feeling! Way to go! I'm trying not to go into the next size up so tight pants it is and I look stupid. lol Weight loss here I come!
  • sarahsmom89
    Options
    Totally awesome! ANd I like that you are giving away those larger sizes! don't keep them around. This is a great gift to yourself. When I get to 20 lbs down (at 17) I am going to the jewelry store for a gift to myself. Give yourself a reward (non-food) for the good things!
  • JCMercyGrace
    Options
    Bravo!! great job so far. Keep up the good work, even if it is difficult at times. As the others are saying soon the 20s will even be in that donation bag!! Congratulations!!!:flowerforyou:
  • JCMercyGrace
    Options
    Bravo!! great job so far. Keep up the good work, even if it is difficult at times. As the others are saying soon the 20s will even be in that donation bag!! Congratulations!!!:flowerforyou:
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    FJcntdwn2sknyluv Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Congrats:) Wait till you get to a 14!.. then you can go in 'regular stores' and find something that fits !... I started at a 24 and I'm a 12 now! Keep trucking girl!
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    Awesome NSV..Keep up the good work..
  • lbeasey
    lbeasey Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Excellant! When i was on weight watchers I got rid of my big clothes every size I lost until I had to buy clothes. I'm still wearing my 16's by the skin of my chinny chin chin; I have nothing higher in my closet to go to that's why I'm hoping you all can help me stay motivated! :)
    [/quote

I highly recommend Julian Michaels workouts to lose inches....I haven't lost a lot of weight with them but the inches are really coming off! Good luck!
  • shnazzy
    shnazzy Posts: 213
    Options
    smashing great feeling:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It's an awesome feeling. My suggestion for not going broke buying clothes is to buy only what you need, tailor down what you can, shop resale and goodwill. Our Goodwill has benefitted greatly this year from my and my husbands weight loss! Keep up the good work!
  • momof2osaurus
    momof2osaurus Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    WOOO! Going down a size is my favorite part of losing weight. :bigsmile:
  • adagolden
    adagolden Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Smaller pants are such a good feeling!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS TO YOU!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!